Skip to content

How can a scrapper help GSA?

Hi Guys,

Please let me know if external scrappers like GScrapper and scrpebox are really required for GSA to find links. Can't GSA find it alone?.

Best,
Ajay

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited November 2014
    Yes SER can scrape URLS on its own. Some people like to feed SER lists because its an easier way to get more links faster and takes some of the load off SER.

Instead of SER scraping and doing all the work, importing a list will allow SER to just do all the posting. If its a .SL that has already been presorted then its even better :)

So no an external scraper isn't required, but using one definitely "boosts" your link building campaigns. (if you know what you're doing)
  • Hi,

First of all,thanx a ton for your quick response! Please let me know a good list that's available at net. Something which is Cheaper and efficient?
    edited November 2014
    You're looking to buy a list to import into SER? There are many list sellers around: https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/buy-sell-trade
  • So the standard rate is 30$.?
    @ajrcks - I'm not sure. Different sellers will have different prices and some lists are higher quality than others. Best thing to do is read the reviews in the sellers thread to see if people are satisfied with it.
  • Sure, Thanks mate!
  • SerSyncSerSync SerSync.com
    Hi Ajay,

To answer your question. 

Yes GSA can scrape and find its own targets which is ok if you're looking to build links slowly and steadily. It really depends on the type of projects you're running.

If you're looking to build a large amount of links in a short period of time then it's best to have either Gscraper or Scrapebox scraping for the links and GSA processing those target URL's. 

The other option is to buy a list of verified targets which will increase your LPM drastically as these targets have already been posted too. 

The choice of which way to go really depends on your project needs. If you decide to go down the route of scraping yourself then you will need to invest in a decent VPS, Scrapebox or Gscraper and some good proxies. This can set you back a couple of hundred dollars to start and an ongoing monthly fee for your proxies and VPS.

As s4nt0s said there are plenty of list sellers in the buy and sell which includes me. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.