Skip to content

Mass-select grey checkboxes

I opened a thread in the main forum but got 0 replies so, is there a way to select all/specific projects and make them use the
greyed-out  / grey checkboxes for each type of link? I know I can go in
and update each project manually by clicking the checkbox but is there a
way to do it for all projects easily and in 1 action?

I had thought the 'update engines' option would do this but it appears not. Can you please add this via right-click menu @Sven?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version allows you to change engine selection by popup menu.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hi @Sven thanks do you mean in 9.54?
    yes the next version ;)
    Hmm, I've updated to this but can't find the option anywhere.
    oh well 9.55 would be the next version. I still haven't updated.
    @Sven thanks. In 9.55 is it the Modify Project > Edit Engine Selections > Use New Engines option?
    Naw it's called "Use all Engines for a partly used Category" under that same submenu. Actually maybe the caption differs, I renamed it for next version but something like that.
    edited January 2015
    I just selected all my projects and then clicked this and now every SINGLE project has nothing checked :(

All I want to do is right click > Use all newly updated engines. Something like that so I don't need to open each project each time. So it selects ALL the newly updated engines and keeps the existing ones.

Is this possible?

I've lost all the descriptions, my emails and everything :(

well maybe we are both talking about different things. What I added was this:

1. On main window select all project you want to update

2. right click -> modify project -> Edit Engine Selection -> Use all Engines for a partly used Category

edited January 2015
    Yes, I clicked that. I selected all my projects and clicked that, and it blanked everything. It said 0 updates made...  All email accounts are gone, all settings.

Is there a way to revert to a backup?
    strange, worked for me but I guess I found the issue now. What you have to do is having the engines getting checked and emails and all settings should be back. I will release an update asap.