Skip to content

Way OFF The Default Success/Attempt Rate

Default Success Rate in GSA - Actual Done -  Engine

64%    2/569   Article Beach
100%  6/23     Article Directory Pro
96%    89/191 Article MS

These are just the few engines that I listed are performing poorly. Other are having similar results which is quite a set back for me.

I have attached the screenshots of my setting and the results for @sven to look at.

Let me know what else you need (logs etc) or I need to do to get anywhere close to the stated success rate of GSA CB.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can only imagine that the captchas have been identified wrongly and then that filters will not work. Hard to say how to debug this really.
  • I have just been running CB for less than a week so as more captchas are saved , I will have more data to analyze and probably have a chance to improve the success rate using SDK.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited January 2015
    @kashifM @Sven is correct, captchas are being identified wrongly and/or no definition match for those captchas. I've noticed that when CB sees a captcha that there is no definition for, it will use the first definition from that list. The only real way to solve this is to find out what those captchas are and start creating custom definitions in CB for them. This is what I have been doing for a while now.

If you want, you could uncheck the option to try and solve Unknown captchas and that should fix this problem for the most part.
  • is there any chance to scrape or rescan new catpcha images