Skip to content

Zendesk

Is anyone posting to Zendesk wiith SER? 

I thought they'd changed how the site works and SER couldn't post to it any more, but I've found a few with posts from the last couple of days that look like SER posts.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    zendesk should work fine
  • Coolio

Cheers @sven
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited January 2015
    @Sven I've just been testing this and I'm getting "Zendesk captcha url resolve failed" for pretty much everyone. 

It seems they are all the number images like this
    Do you want the log file?
    no, there are some zendesk sites where this does no longer work. Im sorry, not much we can do about it.
  • Ahhhh @Sven

First you build up my hopes and then you let me down :D

• It's an inelegant solution but you could set up a project for only zendesk with "Ask User" selected and just answer them yourself? Assuming SER pops that image for you? I don't think that there's so many targets there that it would take that long to accomplish.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited January 2015
    @grind I might try something along those lines as yesterday's test resulted in 1 verified post from a Zendesk list of > 4000 :D
  • @davbel, use DBC,and a good zendesk list,otherwise,zendesk is still working perfectly for me
  • Hmmmmm tried with DBC and also manually answering but I get "unwanted captcha found" in SER

When I visit the site on my IP it loads a number image captcha and when I visit it using one of my proxies, I get a regular recaptcha.

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Yeah - Same here...'Zendesk captcha url resolve failed'
    Not a proxy issue for sure - something needs to be updated in the engine.

Bahh please stop this "something is wrong" "something must be updated". I can't read this any longer. Certain things just have to be accepted for now. That engine is not working for all sites and that for a good reason.

If you know how to extract the public recaptcha key easily fine, let me know and I update the engine, else please stop making such predictions.

WTF is that kind of behaviour? 

Because you are under pressure, as a result of several flawed releases - you should still act polite towards your customers!

That being said - No problem dude, that was my final question in this forum.
    On top of that - you are openly asking your customers to provide you with the code, to solve the issues you have? 

Why didn't you just make a sticky thread - with bugs and issues you are aware of - in order to prevent people asking these kind questions?

Clearly, you were aware of it - dispite you did write 'zendesk should work fine' in this thread!!!

Well, so long dude - you are not even able to be honest about the issues you clearly are aware of - but refuse to accept.

Well I was going to write a longer reply here but thought it's not worth it at all. Please just go away from the forum if you think it's a better solution.

Zendesk works, just not for all sites. If thats something new for you then fine Im sorry. Every engine has sites where SER can not post, simply because you can CUSTOMIZE things! Just think about it.

And then again I asked for the code as you seem to be so smart here knowing how to discover the public key. Then show it to us and Im more than happy updating it. I just didn't see a way. But as you are the smart guy here...go on.

Yeah - I will make a browser based solution using selenium - in fact that will by the right way to approach new captchas - at least for now.
    So I can ban you now? Or you changed your mind and want to stay on here?
    Go right ahead! I bet that will save your day and amuse all the back-clappers here....

To be honest - no problem - Seems like you have been practising these methods before?

- Like when you of all people, cracked Captcha Sniper - and on top of it bragged about in public?

What a disgrace! Good luck with your future endeavors and thanks for top quality customer support;)

In fact you are the first person I ban here on request. All other bans have been done due to spamming. So are you proud now?

But whats that Captcha Sniper crack thing? I don't know what you mean. If it's the fact that I don't like cracks, then I don't know what the problem is here. If you are a guy happy using cracks then fine, clears up any daubts I had about this conversation.

• @davbel,hit me on skype,and we can have a teamviewer session