Skip to content

Dofollow/Nofollow bug?

Is it just me or does there seem to be a bug with latest version 9.52 when checking whether a link is dofollow or not? I'm seeing a constant unsually high 92-95% dofollow % of the last 1k verified links. And this is including blog comments.

I've manually went and checked some of the links page source where SER said the link was dofollow when it fact it's nofollow.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    To answer my own question: Yes there is. I went back to the 9.46 version (I always seem to go back to this version, lol) Please fix this when you get around to it @Sven
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Yes, I also noticed high dofollow %. Used to be 40/60, now 20/80.
  • false readings for me too
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @OldFusser can you send me the project backup and the url where it happened?
  • @Sven - I'm assuming you don't need this anymore since 9.53 shows it's fixed?

Anyways I had downgraded back to 9.46 where I'm still at so I don't have the backup. If you still needed this I'm sure I could fire up 9.52 again and start a brand new project with blog comments and all and the same thing would have happened. It was happening on a whole whole bunch of different domains and urls and platforms.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Naw should be fixed.