Skip to content

Question regarding accounts

How can I see only those accounts that are registered and fully working ? It's exactly the opposite of those websites that have "awaiting account activation".
Is there any way I can do this ?
It's confusing, and let me give you an example.
- 24298 in the submitted column next to the project name
- 24306 lines in the .verify file
- 16470 "accounts" when I export account data
- almost 1000 after I filter the .verify file
 These are the numbers from one of my projects.

So, in the end, how many accounts are working ?...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    only those accosiated with .submitted. There might be also some from .verify but they are not useful as they will most likely not be allowing you to login and post (just login).
  • edited January 2015
    There is no .submitted file...

p.s.: Why won't those accounts let you to post since you can login ?
    Just to clarify: I want to know how many accounts are able to log in. These accounts are accounts that already got verified through email checking, not ONLY REGISTERED. I hope it's clear now.

Thanks !

I meant .success

Many sites allow login/register but later only SER sees that posting is not possible as in Drupal or Wordpress.

• The .succes file is actually the number of verified links right ? In that case, haha, that projects has 15 verified backlinks :)) ...15 (fifteen) from 24298 submits !
    yes thats right. Then I guess you use proxies? public proxies?
  • @Sven : yes, public proxies. Sorry for posting in 2 threads.

Can you tell me if I was right regarding the "verify timeout" situation ? I check my emails once a day; with the verify timeout set to 60 for Wordpress article.ini, I will fail with almost 99% of my registered accounts, right ?

OK so please try without public proxies. Those are very instable and not good. At least get good yourself some proxy sources. Especially if you use proxies fro email checking as well you get into this situation.