Skip to content

Running the Ranker for the first time

I am doing what I was thinking it was going to be a short run...  but it is taking the entire day.... not complaining.. 

I am getting about 1300 back links, about 500 verified..  not using email or capcha..   what kind of service could I use for email?

Also... is that a normal speed?

How long could it take to get some back links and increase ranking?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The speed is going to depend on the platforms/settings you use and so will the amount of verified links.

If you got 1300 submitted/500 verified in a day without using emails, captcha or proxies, I'd say you're doing alright so far, of course that also depends on the platforms you have selected. A lot of the "lower quality" platforms don't require emails and are easier captchas, but 

Would be impossible to predict how long it will take you to rank so I can't really answer that. 

My suggestion would be to get familiar with the software and link building practices and try to follow it the best you can. There are many threads on this forum discussing it.

Youtube also has a bunch of tutorials you can find by searching "GSA Search Engine Ranker" or something similar. 

• I'll be watching the videos and processing the information.