Skip to content

how do i import multiple global list in "option section

in the option section have first imported a first list such that all project can post from it  right now am thinking of ways of importing a second global list such that this same list all of my project will also get a post from it as well while the first list is still runing, is this possible how can I do this

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you mean site lists or what in detail you mean with "global lists" ? Of course you can always import new urls to site lists and projects using that will automatically take content from there.
  • @osas123 I have confirmed this very thing with Sven. Here's what you do. Under your global options set say your first list you want to pull targets to Identified and your second list you want to pull targets from to Submitted. Then when you setup your projects you can tick "both" boxes to get targets from. GSA will randomly pull from "each" folder at the same time. Hope this helps.

Matt
  • DonDon
    edited January 2015
    Import URLS from file will queue each list one after another so when one finishes SER carries on with next . Or you can save lists into your selected folder "identified", "failed" etc. and do it that way.