Skip to content

Instant Link Indexer Is a Joke

I submit 100 links into their system this morning and 15 hours later I have only 9 links processed and 2 indexed..

This service is a big joke..

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Sounds to me like you're setting them to drip-feed?

Check your SER settings if you're using the API and InstantLinkIndexer's site settings.
  • I don't use dripfeed because these links are of different money sites.. Also I added all backlinks manually..
  • Hmm, well I haven't noticed any lag in my indexification service (same owner) but I did experience some last month. Other than the occasional hickup I find it to be an affordable & valuable service, especially when used with other indexing methods. I don't use instant link indexer though because of the price. I guess just wait for the owner to chime in. This sounds like something that should have been submitted to their support anyways.
  • edited November 2014
    After 10 hours... 

• Instant link indexer is set to process over a week!

You have to paste in your list and then on the bottom check submit all now!

It works I pulled out C-D-F links and indexed all now and the they got indexed all at once.. There is a drip setting on your link building tool and one ILI.

So make sure to check them both
  • aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    I've got a couple case studies coming up with a couple indexing services which are on this forum actually, should be interesting to see results.
  • You might have not changed the drip feed option which is set for a week by default
  • Did you read the important info about link indexing in the ILI dashboard??

There is some good info there..

It is one of fastest indexing services out.. But fast indexing is not always good for rankings
  • you don't need indexing service! They are useless... just wait and your links will be indexed eventually and naturally.
  • aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    @jamesmurren that is definitely not true.

I am doing a case study on indexing and comparing the results to a non-processed batch of urls and there is a major difference in what is indexed...

If you do SEO as a hobby, then sure, you might have all the time in the world 6 months+ but if you're trying to make a living, you can't and should not be waiting around.
  • I have built two similar sites with same amount of links.. One I let index naturally and one I used indexing service..

I have done this multiple times.. Results are much quicker when using indexing.. Its pretty obvious

But then again it depends on what your trying to accomplish.. Churn and burn you need to use indexing or your wasting your time..

And depending on the age of site and link profile and social engagement it depends one how fast you want to index without harming a site.

It's not a one size fits all answer like everything else in Seo or life in general
  • Everyone, do not use this service as of now does not work at this time. i will create campaign total 200k link but real indexing is 20k link it around 10% not is 70% guaranteed Indexing with salepage.

service is fake and scam, and seller is not refund me and everyone in all cases.

NOW SERVICE NOT WORK!!! DON't USE!!