Skip to content

Someone sells engines optimized form periodic

Hi all guys, looking for someone who sells optimized engines, more andbetter than the GSA updates

I'm sure many will be interested in buying form periodic engines fixed toimprove our LPM

I have a real interest in this and I am open to proposals. Someone couldmake money with this. I think it is one of the things most importantmissing me to have better control of my workflow, I don't waste time onengines that take long time to be arranged.

Best regards

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    PM me with what you need and what you have in mind.

I'd be happy to talk to you.
  • I'm also interested in this. PM me with pricing etc. I'm looking for updated/optimized contextual engines.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Me too - send a pm and payment details asap.
    Would be highly appreciated.
    Updates like this are included along with captcha definition updates with my monthly list service option. You can ht me up with any questions by pm or even on Skype if you want.
  • Only the engines. They can always be improved and even add some new. Engines are changing every little bit and even some customize records. Keep this is not just a matter of 1 single file, there are I think than a .ini by each engine

I left everything else other than this. The lists I get them with scrape.banditim.com which is the best I've tried in a long time, super cheap, easy and very quick.

I know very well CB and little more it can be improved. I already have services such as spamvilla, ocr and imagetyperz reverseprxies. The captchas of today cannot be solved with CB, so that also left me.

only improvements in the engines .ini which is the most difficult to find.

But still feel very curious by your Captcha for CB service. don't have any website where to look?
    @porlapatria The updates i've made to CB are in my sales thread, although that file for download in there is not fully current to what I have updated already though but it will give you an idea about the captchas.

As far as editing the ini files, the editing and updating that I do so far I have not seen the need to even touch those files. Editing and adding to the generic_fields.dat file I have found to work real good.
    I've had some people contact me wanting me to separate this Update Service of mine so they don't need to also make a list purchase. Since i'm already doing these updates for people I could make this a separate service.

Lets see who would really be interested in a service like this. Post in this thread, or even PM me if interested and want to talk about your own personal needs for an update service like this and what you would think would be a reasonable cost and i'll put something together.

I probable won't start much more updating till after Christmas though.