Skip to content

Link Huggers - Smart Indexing Service - 5 Day Trial

Link Huggers Indexing Service

Make Your Backlinking Efforts Work For You
Do you spend hours building high-value links? Do you spend marketing dollars on buying high-quality links? Does all of this effort come to nothing when your web rankings do not change? Linkhuggers was created just for you.

Intelligent Indexing System
• Guarantee 100% Crawl Rate
• 75% Indexing Rate (High Quality Links)
• Dedicated Support Forum
• First 5 Day’s Are FREE

Super Hugs - Smart Indexing System
Super Hugs are extra processing that high quality links are given automatically. Our system automatically checks the quality of the links submitted, and higher quality links are given some extra link juice.

10% Extra Links For GSA Users. Post in this thread with your transaction ID.

Comments

• My Review:

I was chosen as a beta tester for Link Huggers. I can say that Link Huggers is a pretty powerful indexer. In my tests, I have achieved upto 73% indexation rates. It also supports drip feed mode from 1-7 days.
    As a test, I submitted some old links too and most of them were indexed the next day.
    I hope new features like crawl status, timestamp of crawled links will be added to the interface soon.

Best of luck with sales.
    Cheers.
  • edited December 2014
    @avi,

Thank you for the review :).

We are giving away 5 Basic trial accounts (5,000 links per day) valid for 30 day's. Just post here to claim them.

• Please count me in.
  • Same here - thanks :)
  • Anyone try it? Can give me some feedback about this service :)
    Thanks all!
  • @richworld, @bangkoklad,

Sent you PM's.

Would you like a full month free? Just send me a PM and than you can leave a review for everyone :).
  • count me in
  • DzSeoboy,

Sent you a PM with your account details.

• Count me in if possible @SamWylde
  • edited December 2014
  • After 5 days of using this service, I can also see that indexing rate is going up and there's been positive movement on SERPs for many keywords. Overall, I'm having positive feeling about this new service :)
  • Reviews (more coming):

• I am one of the beta tester of linkhuggers and got approx 69% indexing rate. So atm sticking with this service
  • What's this?
    Subscription
    – ACTIVE
    0 Links A Day
    API: Inactive - Profile Canceled
  • @sunnyjk,

Thanks for the review :).

That means you have canceled the service either through the site or through Paypal.
  • Hey ,

After using LH for 5 days trial , I can see improvement in my position for my targeted GSA campaign , looks promising.
    Well done LH
  • SamWylde Didn't know that you need to keep the service active. Most of the time I forgot to cancel it and then get charged. But everything is OK right now.
  • Been using Link Huggers for 5 days now and it seems to work really nice. It has an easy-to-use GUI and I´m getting really nice indexation rate so, for that price, I´d recommend it without any doubt.

5 Day Trial, High Indexing Rates, And An Intelligent Indexing System!

• is there any slot for the 30 days free basic account
    i don't think 5 days are enough to get an idea of the system's performance
  • Hi, I just subscribed but most of my links are dripped to more than 10 days. I put the api key in my GSA Ser directly. How can I drip to 3 or 5 days? I know if I add a campaign manually I can do that but I'd like my GSA Ser send all links directly. Thanks.
  • edited December 2014
    @Milan,

Sorry, all the review copies have been used up :/.

I will ask Sven if he can put an option in SER to allow users to choose the drip feed settings for their indexing services. In the meantime we will put in an override in the dashboard that will allow you to set the default time.

Reviews:

5 Day Trial, High Indexing Rates, And An Intelligent Indexing System!

• do you have a checkount button
    the cc linked to paypal is expired so i can't make subscription
  • Can I still get the trial ?  Do you have a discount code for this service ?
  • SamWylde What is a Hug and what is a Super Hug ?
  • Is there any 30 days trial remaining?

• A super hug is extra processing our system will give to higher quality links that are submitted.

Nope, they have all been given away.

• edited January 2015
    Reviews:

10% Extra Links For GSA Users, just post your transaction ID on the thread.

• Reviews:

10% extra links! Post on the thread with your transaction ID.