Skip to content

url for judgue Google

Sven  en  los  módulos  de búsqueda  proxies  y  comprobar  ellos ,  usted  puede  especificar  una  URL  aCompruebo  anónima .  Pero  usted  puede  añadir  una  url  que  verifique  que  es  válido  para  google ,  mepodría  indicar  algunos .

Si  no hay  opción  para  utilizar  proxies  en  la  búsqueda ,  que  es  lo normal  para  ver  más  allá de  queson  anónimos ,  tienen  que  ir a  google 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I can't understand this language. I find it only fair if you try to write in English at least like everyone (including me) tries. It is not perfect but better than everyone writing in his own language?

Oder kannst du das hier lesen?

• For someone with 43 years, it is difficult to learn languages.

I found the fault of translations, reading the forum translated into Spanish with chrome. When I use Google translator to write the message, copy in English, but the paste into chrome automatically passes to Spanish. I have read in Chrome translated and untranslated answer in Safari, I feel the problem

In the module proxies, can be analyzed to see whether they are anonymous or not. One could add an option for validation of google?

As there is an option to use public proxies to scrape, ideally google are verified.

I buy one soft, which does just that and writes it to a file using grscraper. Because I have dedicated proxies are not shared, and after a while GSA be not reject me many, I have the timeout to 180 seconds.

But you can not import directly from GSA SER, has its own proxies module is very good and complero, but lacks the option to check for google.

For I want 500 anonymous if most will not work with google. Prefer 20 google verified every 10 minutes, gives better result.

What is not, if you can change the CGI url that checks the other url anonymous check Google, can you?

Sorry for my English, not everyone has easy language

OK it's also hard to understand this but all you asked for is already included in SER.

You can test proxies being anonymous or not, test against being able to be used for google or not and so on.

• The problem is the lack of documentation as well as its response. I've looked, re looked, and finally conclude that the proxy module "add / Edit site proxies", uncheck all sources, and add file where I keep my free proxies.

It is difficult to guess go through life with so few clues. Even so thanks for making me guess how.
  • I think there is a fault, as there is no manual to look.

I have gone to edit> submission> proxies configuration> Add / Edit proxy sites

Alli give added from a .TXT file is a format where it goes

ip: port

and does not read the proxies, I turned to read it every minute for testing, anonymous cheks I do anything, I just want to read the proxies and delete every X minutes, that if it is easy.

But not read file proxies see that the option chosen once the url where I have the snapshot file wrong, if my file is

route / file-proxy.txt

in the program only can see

route / file-proxy.

without the "txt" and do not know if that will be the error.

If the way to add external proxy is different I appreciate help

The problem might be the access restrictions on your system. Make SER has access to that file or start it as admin.

Also note that the file is only parsed, if the date changed since last parsing.

• Regarding that issue - is GSA SER able to check proxies against google and save to a file? If so what source for checking it need  -some file, list of web addresses?

yes thats possible.

enable export to file option + test your proxies against google search at least once.

• hm, but is it really checking agains google bans? I cannot see such a column here only: speed, private and anonymous.

And what is the difference between amnaully clicking test again google (Search) and entering in options:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=house
    what options? Anyway if a check against google (Search) is giving a banned-reply, it is not giving the proxy a successfull test result but set it to failed.
  • I'm sorry to say, but does not work what you say SVEN have been tested and do a Google test passed to my private proxies, and then such com indicas, while checking proxies this always makes the last.

Does not work, the uinica way that I could, and with great success is exporting the list every 3 minutes Proxy multiply to one of my websites and that url from that page I add it as a location where take proxies really only frame to my web does not use other services.

"GSA-ser" read that url every 5 minutes and is not checked, only if the proxy is ban of any search engine will deselect auto, and I have my dedicated 50 qutiado of searches, I've put my public google passed proxies only to scrape at GSA. My LPM has high enough and I do not see more vece "ip xxx.xx.xx.xx to ban..."

I have already fixed the problem, the bad are other users with less idea and resources coupled with the lack of manual and the little information that there are some functions, GSA is very difficult to have it well,

OPERATE GSA is easy but doing well not so much.
    sorry this "translation" makes no sense to me.