Skip to content

Why don't we have some kind of Private Skype Group thingy?

I was sitting at home the other night, and i was wondering if anyone was interested in making a "private" skype group?
It's not intended for questions like "What is SEO" and "How are you making money" and "Can you tell me your method" etc etc. It's for us sharing experiences and talking about problems and so on.
It's for us wanting to talk about GSA and kinda like everyting that's relevant.
I have about 2 years of experience with Internet Marketing, and i know we all have our strong "sides".
Would be awesome if someone was interested :)

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I've had a GSA SER Skype group since the start of my verified list service, about a year now.
  • Damn
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    LOL It wouldnt be a private group
  • Private as in people from GSA Forum ;)
    That's why i wrote it like "private"
  • @Bangstrup probably best to just start your own and invite the people you think are on the same wavelength as you. Otherwise you just get a bunch of crackers that take and take and don't return any good info.
  • Good point JudderMan, There are a lot of information Vampires lurking on here.
  • I would definitely be interested in something like this if it doesnt allow anyone and everyone to get in . 
  • @Thunderman me included muhahaha :) Haha, kidding, I do try and give back when I can but always always busy and have less time to come on here.
  • Its a good idea.. lets make one .. add me on skype:dinoseor
  • Bangstrup  how do we get this going? 
    Should i send you my Skype id via a PM. I wouldn't want everyone getting it.!!
  • @Thunderman
    I was thinking like you said that everyone who wants to join PM me with a "reason" why you should be in it.

It doesen't have to be like "Oh i'm a master in SEO", but explaining what you can and what you've dealt with in your SEO "life".

And then i'll add you.
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    I am in SEO for a year now and i know a lot of things. You can add me in group if you want.
  • I do seo for about 2 years, I didn't make any $ online so I can be a negative example on your group.
    Please add me also :)