Skip to content

advanced tweaks

hello everyone , I'm still learning gsa since I purchased it one month ago , I would like to know what's the difference between doing this : 

and this :  

Thanks for your valuable help 

Comments

• every time I scrape a new list , I'm in the obligation to do the manipulation shown in picture 2 to be able to post to the scraped list if I go with the manip in pic 1  gsa ser don't post to the newly scraped list , any advice please ?
  • where are you @sven
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The first picture is the identify and sort in feature that's going to identify and sort your list into the global site list folder. The second picture you are just importing a list directly into a project without identifying and sorting, but SER will detect the platform automatically and post to it if possible.

The identify and sort in is basically prefiltering the lists to see which URLS SER is capable of posting to. You can do it either way.
  • s4nt0s

the problem is this : when I do the identify and sort in feature  and try to run the projects sometime it's not gonna post to my list  until I do the direct list importing into the project 

is this a bug ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Well you would need to select in your project "use urls from global site lists if enabled" then select the identified folder.
  • ok , thank you for your help , I will try this trick

Good  luck