Skip to content

Blasting web 2.0s

Hello,

To the people creating and blasting web 2.0s with thousands of links a day,

How long do they last? If you build them and make them look like quality real web 2.0s also.

Does google derank them after a while?

Comments

• Since 2 months I'm trying this strategy, but google has de-indexed some of them (just few), doesn't matter if they are good webs 2.0. I was blasting them with 1000/2000 links a day.
    The rest are regularly indexed, anyway I'm not seeing much improvements in serp.

As I can't build millions of links every day, and as I have many website to rank, for some website I was trying to just blasting few web 2.0 (around 10) with thousands of links/day, but without keeping to make new webs 2.0.
    It seems it doesn't work for me, so now I'll try to go on the back days and keep building web 20 every day (or every week), and later linking them with "normal" amounts of links (not thousands, just less than hundred each day).
  • @peterperseo
    Are you creating legit web 2.0's? Like manually made, 100% unique articles on them and so on?
  • @alaltaierii
    No, they are made with FCS Networker, with spun articles but with high % of uniqueness. Not manually made.
    Anyway I don't see many differences between some manual web 20 I have made and the rest of webs 20 (automated, made with FCS).
    On my (modest) opinion, the point is that if you want to blast the webs 2.0 with thousands of link every day, you can not keep to make new webs 2.0 for your Tier1, so at the end your money site will have just few backilnks pointing to it.

For example, I prepared 20 webs 2.0 for 2 websites (10 for each one), later I was blasting them with around 2,000 links every day. Total: 40,000 links/day just for that 2 websites! So it was not possible to build new webs 2.0 for that websites, because if I wanted to make just 10 new webs 20, I needed other 20,000 link/day, and so on for every 10 new webs.
    I did it for 2 months with no serp improvements (just little dancing), so I think this strategy doesn't work so well, and maybe it's better to spend resources an time to build much more (good) backlinks to the money site and later tiering them, but not with thousands of links

• ChrisLanceChrisLance https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBacs6yzTCmKyL4h7DQK1ig?sub_confirmation=1
    edited December 2014
    Make sure the web 2.0s are indexed first, then make a 2 tier for them.

2.0 < dofollow and contextual < dofollow spam.