Skip to content

Discount for xmas

Hello,

Please GSA owners, could you tell me are you going to reliese some good offer for xmas ? I'd like to buy Captcha Breaker but unfortunately I don't have $147

Thank you in advance,

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Nothing planned right now, we let you know if there is something.
  • Hi,

Any news about some discount for Xmas ? I need to buy GSA CB asap.

Thank you in advance
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    hehehe, I just bought it - now I have GSA Captcha Breaker and Captcha Sniper.
    If one fails - always one as backup.

Try to do a search - i'm sure you can find a great code on 'BlackFriday'

That was a hint;)
  • magically have you found some coupon code ?
  • I've just bought it but is shows for example "Skipped by settings" or Unable to solve

Why is that? What shoudl I change ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    skipped by settings means it is not solving due to a captcha being unchecked in the list or the setting applies wich is not solving any captcha below a certain success rate.
  • edited November 2014
    Dear Sven,

hmmm so it's not good, it has only 51% recognized and honeslty speaking is not true, because is counting bad recognized captchas as well....

Have a good day !
  • for now is 5642/11437 (49%)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @anomus - That's a recognized rate not a "solved" rate. It's basically saying it gave an answer, but that doesn't necessarily mean the answer was correct. It has no way of 100% knowing because it's not a human.

Your recognized rate is going to fluctuate and that's normal. The rate can appear low/high depending on the types of captchas being sent to the software at the time.

If the software is receiving a lot of harder to solve captchas like recaptcha, the recognized rate might be lower, but if you're getting a good mix of easier to solve captchas the rate will be normal/higher. 

If you're running it with SER it's going to save you a big chunk of change on captcha cost, believe me :)
  • Dear s4nt0s 
    Yes, I'm using it with GSA SER <-- the best seo tool ever for me. I've bought GSA CB for saving honestly speaking.
    Right now is 10661/22155 (48%)

My setting below:
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Settings look fine, although you don't need to "run as webserver" when using it with SER. SER and CB can communicate together without it.
  • edited November 2014
    Whether or not there's a discount on CB you should be glad you picked it up. It's a lot better than CS. I'm not affiliated with either so I ain't biased like many of the reviews I've read elsewhere. I just recently picked up CS cuz of the black friday deal as a backup solver and I've notice it try to solve tons of captchas with gibberish longer character replies.

I'd rather a OCR tell me it can't solve then try to solve with not even close, tons of extra characters, and keyboard smashing replies. When it tries to solve them like that, I can't pass them onto another OCR or human based solver. Probably just not going to use this CS license at all that I just bought, lol.
  • OlDFusser,

I guess you're right that CB is better than CS. I've noticed that simple captchas have problems.

It is possible to send them to SVEN to put them to new version ? Or how it works ?

Current status:

18979/42566 (45%)   Avg.Time: 0.253 sec.

• Yeah I imagine you can if you provide samples etc. I've seen threads where other people suggest new type of capcthas to add but Sven works at his own pace. If it's a simple captcha that his OCR should solve at a decent rate then I'm sure he'd add it when he gets to it.

I noticed part of you settings. Are you trying to solve recaptcha as well? How many retries on all captchas? I get around 70% with no retries, skip recaptcha, and ALL other captchas selected. Your solve rate is highly dependent on your settings and projects.
  • Dear OldFusser,

As you can see, yes I'm trying solve all captchas that's why I set up success rate for 1%
  • Not all captchas are selected on a default install is why I was asking. Well trying to solve recaptcha is going to greatly reduce your solve rate. And if you have retries set to 1 or more it's going to reduce your rate. And especially if you are running a lot of threads or have retries on recaptcha you're going to get double blob captchas more often which will reduce your solve rate.

Tons of settings factor into your solve rate. For recaptcha you need SpamVilla, CaptchaTronix, or a human based solver.
  • Dear OldFusser,

I selected 915 captchas. I running 19 threads on GSA SER.