Skip to content

Magic Web Finder, Your Own Private Blog Network Free! Find The Hidden ‘Gold‘ Web 2.0’s Easily.

Comments

• Hi,

can I get review copy? Would be great :) Thank you in advance.
  • Do you have review copy still available?
  • Hey SuperSEO,

I Have replied to your email.

Hey NextSEO,

We currently have 16 Engines, more are been added soon!

Hey Moonshine, Adam, Sunnyjk

I Have Sent You All Pm's

Thanks
    Rob
  • There were similar tool some time ago at BHW, but I must say that registration of accounts manually is very hard work.
    Please add option in software for that and you will get much much more sales.
  • Hey Miki,

Thanks For the great suggestion, We will take it into consideration.

Thanks
    Rob
  • Do you have review copy still available?
    Thx in advance
    Andreas
  • Hey,

I Have sent you a pm.

Thanks
    rob
  • On your site states that is 24h trial available, so I installed software and got this...

• Hey NextSEO,

I have replied to your email.

Thanks
    Rob
  • I agree with @Miki. If you add auto-registration and autoposting to these accounts which your software finds then it will jump to absolute top level :)
  • Hey Adam,

It is something we will consider, but we really do advise to create the Web 2.0's manually to make them as unique as possible.

E.g. different themes, non spun content and such.

If you are wanting automation in the mean time, there are other automated web 2.0 serices such as zsubmitter and fcs networker.

Thanks
    rob
  • Do you still have any review copy available?It will be great!

Thanks
  • Hey,

I have snet you a PM

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi Rob,
    I got the 24h trial. I've fed it with 20 working proxies and a MOZ account, set the filters really low i.e. lower than in your manual.. Typed in a dozen random keywords e.g. dogs, london, insurance, scotland, fishing etc.and I've ticked all of the engines. I've tried Google.com and .co.uk but I've yet to get a single result. Do I need to feed it a list of hundreds of keywords? or anything else that I might have done wrong?
  • Hey filescape,

Could you do one more run for me, but before clicking "Go" could you click "File" on the top left then "Show log", allow 5 minutes then send the log to me. This will allow me to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks
    rob
  • Rob, Sent you an email with logs attached
  • Hi ,
    I am interested in trying this.If review copies are not available at the moment,please send me trial version .Also need discount code to buy if I like this.
    Thanks

• Hey Vids,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • After the software finds the expired blogs. How hard is it to register the blogs? what is the process?
    I am interested in purchasing the software. Just wanted to know what you have to do after to register
    them. ?
  • Hey rad,

I personally believe in manually creating these blogs, to make sure your sites last as long as possible. While i have this preference, others may not.  There are 2 ways of going about this:

Manually: Registering the blog, manually creating the blog (writing the content, images, terms and conditions page. etc) This is time consuming but is very effective, because it is essentially a mini site, linking out to your main site.

Automated: You can use tools such as FCS Networker or Zsubmitter to create the web 2.0's for you. his can be effective way of gaining rankings but as i say it preference.

Thanks
    rob
  • i understand what to do once i get the blogs registered. also, doing both manually
    and automated together tier 1 manually with your software and tier 2 with fcs and gsa
    pointing to the web 2.0s that i am taking over with the unregistered 2.0s from your
    software.

I guess what i am trying to say is once your software finds the web 2.0s, how do i register
    them? have never done this before, so i have no idea. is it easy? just click on a web 2.0
    property in your software with good metrics and you can register them? 
  • Hey,

The Web 2.0's are found they can be easily registered. Magic web finder only finds them. It does not register them. If you find a Web 2.0 with good metrics you can register it by going to Weebly for example and registering the Web 2.0.

Thanks
    rob
  • ok. great. any coupons for the software? going to purchase it. 
  • Hey,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • Pm me some coupon..

What metrics does this software check?
    Da? Pa? Cf? Tf? Pr? Obl? Age?
  • Hi, Do you have any coupons left?

Thanks.
  • Hey guys,

I have Pm'd you both.

Thanks
    rob
  • Looking to try this. I hope i am not late for the discount...?

Thanks
  • Hey bob76,

Your never to late to a party!
    Sent you a pm.

Thanks
    rob
  • Does anybody else receive this

Scraping Google
    'minValue' cannot be greater than maxValue.
    Parameter name: minValue | |Scraping Google
    Scraping Google
    Scraping Google