Skip to content

Questions

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
Hi @Sven

Just buyed this softward and thinks is a really good investment. I see many good option and after i have played with last night, i have one question.

If i have not enable "Auto Mailer" at scraping and save result, how i can send this DB after ? i have no see option for import email (and blast).

Another question, i think buy Email verifier, there is an option to check emails on the fly ? Spider > Verifier > Spider  (like Ser > captcha breaker).

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You can import emails using Project->Import->E-Mails

No direct integration in Email Verifier but you can always import or export emails from both programs.

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Arf ... sorry just see after is possible directly too with contextual menu. Just another question, after import DB if "Auto mailer" is enable it's enought for start sending ?

Play more with before post new question :) 
    yes, if you enable it, it is continously trying to send to the list of emails it has.
    Thank you, have a good weekend.
    edited November 2014
    @SvenThere are no send bug report ?

Tested with and without "Analyse javascript ...." but no make less cpu usage. Can't be timeout for resolve or other ? if i make pause, thread slow down but they are always one thread using 100% cpu.

Maybe it's normally and just wait and change machine ? installed on Q6700 (4 real cores@2.4ghz windows 8.1 x64).

So you always have 100% CPU usage? Thats of course not what it should do. Do you have this any time?
    edited November 2014
    No always but at many time and for long period, surely another link in same style comes before previous link do that are finished.

For exemple i have lunched mstsc and it is again at 100%.
    edited November 2014
    @Sven (sorry can't edit last message) new information screen no one move like 15-30 min, can see one last thread use totality off one core but can't finish.

- No using proxy.
    - 5 keyword search engine but i think this is not problem maybe more loop.