It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Make backups of projects of GSA Search Engine Ranker (optional):
Start the program (if you haven't it running already) and right click on
one project. Then choose "Modify Project" and then
"Backup All Projects" or "Backup Selected Project"
2. Make backup of settings of GSA Search Engine Ranker (optional):
Click "Options" and on the lower left on that window you see
3. Uninstall the Program from the old PC/VPS using the Start Menu.
4. Download the demo version from our homepage (www.gsa-online.de) and
install it on the new PC/VPS.
5. Register it using the same License (Name/Serial) that you received on
your order E-Mail.
6. Restore backups in a similar war as descried in 1st and 2nd point.
strange question...maybe we are talking about something else.Anyway right click on project->show urls->verified urls->export
There you would see the sites and login/passwords in the CSV file e.g. ...those are your used accounts.