Skip to content

Remove Backlinks !!!

Hello,
I have a project with 10 Tier 1 WEB2.0 sites and running @Ron's Tier Pyramid (Tier 2, Tier 2A, Tier 3 and Tier 3A).
3 of my WEB2.0s sites are deindexed by Google and I want to remove them because it is worthless to build backlinks to them. Correct me if I am wrong !

I want you to tell me how to find and remove the backlinks from Tier 2 and Tier 3 that target to those Tier 1 deindexed sites.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do a re-verification of all the tiers. Then start removing the URLs using the right click on them->show urls->verified urls->select->right click->Turn Project Active and Remove selected Links
  • Thank you @Sven for your answer. I know how to remove the backlinks, but I do not know how to find which urls from Tier 3 targets to the deindexed  WEB2.0 Tier 1.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well if you do a reverification, then you see which once got removed.
  • @Sven, please explain me how can this be done ? If I remove 2 from 10 Tier 1 urls that they are all in the same project, how can I know which urls also to remove from Tier 2, and Tier 3 (targets to those Tier 1 urls) to stop create backlinks to the deindexed Tier 1 ? 

Thanks in advance

• I think that it's impossible to remove only these links pointing to the deindexed sites. A good idea will be to duplicate the project, to remove the deindexed sites in tier 1, clean up your submitted and verified URLs in tier2 and 3, put some new fresh emails and start the project.