Skip to content

Magic Web Finder, Your Own Private Blog Network Free! Find The Hidden ‘Gold‘ Web 2.0’s Easily.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Hey guys,

From the creators of 301 Redirector we bring you,

MAGIC WEB FINDER!

I am glad to give away 10 review copy's! The first 5 will be FREE! And the secound 5 will get a $15 discount!

Please post below if you wish to get a copy.

Thanks
    rob
  • Would love a review copy please.

Cheers :)
  • Hey bangkoklad,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    Rob
  • Hello can i have a review copy? 
    I was waiting for this as i am already a user of your previous product 301 redirector...
  • Hey MakeFree,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    Rob
  • I would like to get a review copy and to post my feedback....
  • Hey georgikz5,

Sent You A PM.

Thanks
    Rob
  • I'd like to get a review copy. I'm very interested in this software and will leave review.
  • Hey Misao,

Sent You A PM.

Thanks
    Rob
  • Would like a review copy if still available. thanks
  • HI,

I would like to review this.

Thanks
  • Hey,

Sent you both PM's

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi,
    Interested in a review copy if one is still available.

thanks
  • Hey,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • interested in a review copy :)
  • KevinRBKevinRB Chiang Mai, Thailand
    Interested in giving it a whirl.
  • Hey guys,

Sent you both a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey would love a review copy of this.
  • @301Rediretor was kind enough to offer me a free trial copy during the beta test proccess and all I can say is that is simply works! It is easy to use, straight to the point and really useful to set up a free high PR-high autorithy web 2.0 network. So... recommended!
  • Hey affballer,

I have sent you a PM.

Hey peisithanatos,

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks
    rob
  • I must be uneducated but I don't understand how you re-claim web2.0 properties.
  • Hey theorbital,

Magic Web Finder finds web 2.0's that have been previously used then the owner of that web 2.0 for some reason has decided to delete the blog. But! There are still links present towards that blog. This allows you to re-register them, which is what magic web finder looks for. Let me give you a example:

Bob has decided to create a movies review blog on weebly called "awsomemoviereviews.weebly.com", he did it for a year and decided to give it up ("awsomemoviereviews.weebly.com" is now available again). Now what bob didn't know was he built quite a high authority blog in that time. over 20 websites linked to him. Now you used Magic Web Finder and found bob's blog. This allowed you to go on weebly and register "awsomemoviereviews.weebly.com".

Suddenly you have a year old blog with over 20 websites linking to you, giving you quite a high authority blog, just waiting to link out to your money sites. You haven't needed to do any link building, because you already have bob's already linked to web 2.0.

Imagine if you had 10 blogs just like bob's. what about 20? Hell you can have as many as you like!

Hope I made it more clear.

Thanks
    Rob
  • I got a free review copy from @301Redirector and i must say that this is the one of the best tools that i have been used. In only 1 day it helped me to find more then Hundred of High PA Web2.0's with an avarage PA32-40 and with a good PR and MOZ Rank.
    This is the Best Tool to get If you want to make your own High PR Web2.0 network in no time! And rank your money site then this tool is a must! I love it!

• Hey makefree,

Thanks for the kind words! Means a lot.

Thanks
    rob
  • Can i get a copy. I would love to try it out and report back to you.
  • Hey stanpal,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • Review copy still available?
    if send pm
  • Hey fast men,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey guys,

Just to let you know V1.4 Is Here!

We have added 6 new engines! We are getting lots of web 2.0's from the new ones!

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey Guys,

V1.5 Is Here!

We have added 2 new engines!

Thanks
    rob