Skip to content

Articles Are Not Getting Verified In GSA

I am using GSA Ranker and I am only submitting to articles and Wiki's. All the links going to the articles are not getting verified. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Please post some info about your settings. How many links got submitted ? Are you using public proxies for verifications ? Also , check the verifications settings in your project. Project >> options tab >> ...
  • Same problem.... new private proxies, new email addresses.
  • I have new private proxies from buyproxies. I also used account creator to create my emails. Tested both on GSA they work fine. Check verified links must have URL. Any help would be appreciated.
  • I have the same problem. I'm trying to post contextual links only for T1 and only getting about 1-2 links verified per day out of several hundred submitted. (I am using Content Foundry for content/spinning)

In the past I had no problems and could get about anywhere from 5-20 LPM using public proxies. Then my VPS provider had to do 'emergency maintenance' on some machines and I lost all of my projects. Once I got everything setup on a new VPS I've had problems.

Thought maybe proxies were the problem so I got private proxies and still no help. Thought emails might be the problem so I got a new batch and still no help.

I've spent the past several days trying different settings - ticking things on and off and nothing seems to help. I even got a new VPS through Solid SEO VPS and setup entirely new project and it still won't build links.

Currently I am using public proxies for search engines and PR checking, but private for submission and verification. I'm not sure what else to try.
  • at:the12thmanThis is the SAME problem I've been having for well over a week now. No matter what we do we can't get articles or social network contextual links to work anymore.

We've replaced private proxies from 2 different companies.  We've purchased email addresses from 3 different email providers and even use different types of email addresses and no dice.

We cleaned out all of our databases, de-duped them . Used the (check and remove tool)

Got 35 links out of 22K targets.

Hope someone comes with a fix soon.
  • I see the same behaviour on one of my projects only, it can runs for 24 hours got 2000 submissions but 1-2 verified, I replaced email addresses couple of times but each day I see the same results, proxies etc. nothing help ,the strange thing is it is happening only with one project.

I want to avoid deletion of this project because of the backlinks which was verified until now, I don`t want to lose that data, but maybe it is the only way to solve this, delete the project and create a new one. I had to kill the GSA process several times cos it freezed couple of times maybe that`s the reason something was corrupted in that project. Others works  without any problems.