Skip to content

Import URL and sitelist verified

edited March 2014 in Need Help
Hello,

I got few question that I can't find any answer :

1. I'm using ScrapeBox to scrape URL, when the scraping is finished, I have to import target URL on my project that's ok, verified URL that I'll get will be added in the sitelist verified folder with the old verified URL right ?

2. Now imagine that I have a project, should I only post to global site list verified ? Or submitted is better ?

3. Does the project will stop after the completion of target URL imported or it will restart ? (No search engine checked)

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. yes

2. depends on your needs.

3. no as it just doesn't know if all URLs from site lists have been proceeded. Also verification and other things might still be done.

• For the question 2 it's to rank the direct url of a money site for example. For the question 3 then in fact how I can be sure all URL have been checked ? I can't be at the end ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

2. SEO question - I let others handle this

3. import site lists directly to the project.

• Ah the question 3 is solved, I just got "not target to post" on my project. Thnaks for your answer. Still waiting for anyone who can answer me for the question 2.
  • Someone please ? Thanks.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    What is your question 2 exactly? i don't understand it
  • Ah sorry I mean is it better to use the global site submitted or verified in order to rank for example a money site ?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    It makes no difference for ranking a site. But it's better to use global verified because they are verified.
    Submitted URLs have not been verified so no reason to think that if you use that list the links will be verified second time around.

You know what i mean?
  • Yes I see, I wasn't very sure because some people speak about LPM etc, but I don't see the point of having a high number of verified backlinks per day on one domain as they can cause a penalty. But maybe they're speaking about LPM because they're having multiple project. Thanks also.