Skip to content

Proxies dying instantly

Hi guys,
i couldn't find similar thread so i'll open this question, i'm having big problem with proxies from few days ago i thought that this is to proxy provider but seems it isn't.
I have 30 semi dedicated private proxies from buyproxy, when they deliver me new proxies and when i enter them in SER they are all already dead i didn''t start with using them. 
Checking those proxies in Scrapebox they are all working, check them i browser they work, i don't know what might be a problem 'cos i didn't had these kind of problem earlier, and as i mentioned earlier this is big problem for me 'cos buyproxies don't wan't to deliver me new ones anymore :D 

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    It's probably because they are shared, so 2 other people are already using them and have got them banned already. The only solution is to get fully private proxies or get them exchanged.
  • For whatever reason, SER's proxy checking accuracy is not the best. I've ran into instances where I will run 150 private proxies and 30 of them will be dead. I throw them in Scrapebox, and they are all good. Just roll with it. Test them against an anonymous URL to verify they are working.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Justin don't say such things without proof please. Everything someone said that and could actually deliver a sample proxy to debug on, it turned out SER was checking correctly.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    SER and SB test proxies in a totally different way.

SER makes a real search and looks for results.

SB simply tries to load the Google page.

If you're proxies are banned from searching, you need to get those replaced.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I have found it's better to test with Bing than Google in SER. Brings back much more working proxies
  • edited March 2014
    SB load G page and SER searching web with proxies, when i input those proxies in browser i'm searching web with them without problems still they r' dead in SER i'm talking about that... ??
    Right now i tested them with bing they r dead also, still can browse with them in browser
  • spunko why you want to test proxies against bing if you are scraping from google.

@kajzer if your proxies appears banned for searching doesn't mean you cant post with it.

anyways when you test your proxies on ser, you do it with active projects and ser working or you test it before starting ser?

• @rodol thank you on your answer yes i'm testing them before i start projects, i don't have to start project if they are dead, i recieved  new proxies just minute ago and tested them in SER and all just received bldy proxies are Dead. 
    I don't know could this problem be connected with internet provider, because i change it recently, but that not have sense, because i can browse internet with these proxies and just SER showint that they dont working.
    When use them dead i have 0.0 Lpm , it's not allowed me anymore from Buyproxies guys to ask for new proxies, but with these problem with SER i have no use even if they change them for me... !
  • @kajzer - you can use those proxies for posting if you have a) already built verified list, b) buy a list, c) scrape a list. Searching in google via SER is real pain. I would pay to know what exactly settings and engine modifications has @ron done to be able to scrape via SER and how to set it up.

Regarding buyproxies - try to buy some real private proxies and not semidedicated. Thus, with small investment you will find out wether it is your fault or others. If you don't trust buyproxies choose different provider, check bhw threads.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@kajzer - I think the bans are almost always temporary. I never return proxies or disable proxies just because it shows as failed in SER.

I always check my proxies in multiple software: Scrapebox, Kontent Machine and SEOSpyglass. Then if I see a pattern where they are failed in 2-3 locations, only then do I consider returning them. At which point buyproxies does it right away, no questions asked. But show them the proof of multiple failures with screenshots.

In my opinion, this is the correct way to do it. I can show multiple proxies failed in SER, but I can still post like a mofo. Remember, a proxy could have the slightest bit of line noise - at that exact moment - and show as failed. That is why I believe it is only temporary. And that is why I always look at multiple software products to test them if I think I have a problem. 

• @kajzer almost everyone on this forum using ser use buyproxies, and you are the only one with that specific problem so is obvious that the problem is on your side.

make sure that when you import proxies, on the private column it says yes.
    after you import all your proxies select all, right click, and test against google, or try testing against PR
  •  Thank you guys on your answer
    RayBan all is set as you mentioned, don't have verified list but have scraped big list that is inputted in SER distributed according to projects and just international google enabled
    I will by dedicated proxies and see what is happen
    ron I thought too that it is temporary but this is lasting 3 days and i don't know what to do,'cos when i turn on SER with disabled proxies have 0,0 LpM and this is problem...
    About Buyproxies decision i think that it is tottaly correct descision from theys side
    rodol  Using buyproxies service from about 8 months before that i used some other providers who is totally irrelevant that i sisn't remembered  theirs name right now, so only good words for Buyproxies :)
    So why i don't think that prblem is on my side, 'cos i can surf net with those proxies who are banned in SER, and i mostly checking them in SB, in there they are ok...
    RGDS !