Skip to content

GSA Questions

How many links per day you suggest to create with GSA on Tier 1 for a medium competition keyword?
Also, how many links per day for Tier 2?
And Tier 2 links should be added a Instant Link Indexer?

Comments

• Howdy @adystanley

GSA is the company, SER is the software :)

Depends on too many variables, give a bit more detail - age of site etc
  • Please share your oppinions for both posibilities, for a new site, and for a site with some age (months)
  • I'm assuming these are sites you want to rank long term...

If it's a new site, you want to start slow and build.  If it's an existing site with other links already, you can be a bit more aggressive.

For a new site I'd aim for about 10-20 a day T1 one links, which should give you 1-10 verified links. After a few weeks you can then start to increase that number.

For a decent existing site with a decent link profile, I'd aim for 100 a day which will give you 10-50ish

The key is to do it at the high-end of "as naturally as possible" so you don't trigger any reviews / penalties etc.

With T2 it's pretty much up to you.  I normally do something like 50-100 per T1 URL, but I have some projects that run without any limitiations. 
  • I`m not looking for long term ranking. For short ranking (few months, 2-4 months) how many links you recommend?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2014
    There is no magic number you need to achieve, it will depend on far too many variables, but basically, what you need to do is
    SPAM
    :D

If it's quick, short term ranks you want, just throw everything you have at it.  Even then it's important to bear in mind that no matter what you do, some sites won't rank even if you have 10's of thousands of link pointing to them and when it does work, it's not as effective as it used to be.

If you want more info, there are a few threads in these forums where a few of us have discussed churn & burn - pop this into Google:

site:forum.gsa-online.de churn burn
  • But it will work for a new site created on blogger?
  • No one can answer that.

It might, but you need to try it and see what happens.