Skip to content

GSA Search Engine 8.03 Slow

Hey, i'm the only one notice that 8.03 is very slow ?

On 7.09 or 8.00 can't remember for sure i use to do like 10-13k backlinks within 6-7 hours, now my gsa is making only 4-5k backlinks on 12 hours with very same settings as before ...

Comments

• I thought I'm the only one..
    I get 30k verified backlinks in like 15 hours with 50k list which is just weird..
  • Same here. I think there is a bottleneck in the verification process for some odd reason. I disabled the verifications completely and now SER is very fast. I hope @Sven check and fix the verifications problem. @edyculay @Tilen please try to disable the verifications and test again. Just to confirm where is the bottleneck exactly.
  • mamadou  I have no idea how to stop the verificatrions completely, can you guidI'm sorry, but i have no idea how to do that, can you explain me please, thanks

Tilen  Can i have the place where you bought that list, 30k backlinks will be okay for 15 hours . Thanks

• @edyculay.. project >> options >> when to verify >> choose ( never / disabled ).
  • @mamadou: Hi, what would be the effect if I will disable the verifications? Is there any big effect? Thanks!
  • @mamadou I always disable "Verifying" while GSA SER is submitting links.. But it's still slower than it was before .. @edyculay I have built my own list
  • I disabled verifying is a bit faster, but still slow comparing  8.04 with 7.99
  • I got some crashes when i updated to 8.04 -.-
  • edited March 2014
    @ohohRaii .. No effect .. just the links will not get verified (only submit) until you put this option back as it was. @Tilen ... I see , so maybe it's not the verifications!. Anyway I went back to 8.01 until this problem is totally gone.
  • mamadou Is posibile for me to get back to 7.99 ?
  • Hopefully @Sven will take notice of this problem. Maybe it's a good idea to revert to the old version first until this problem is fixed.
  • Can someone please upload the .exe of 7.99?
  • I only have 8.01 ..if anybody want it.
  • BTW , guys .. 7.99 is not saving emails and articles in project settings.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    update to 8.04, it's a beast!!!!!
  • Can you upload 8.01? :)
  • @gooner ..I guess you are right it's working smoothly now with 8.04. I think i will take a copy of this version in a safe place!. : ) ... @Hjunc ..Sorry , lost it!.. I upgraded to 8.04 and the old one was overwritten with 8.03!.
  • gooner 

Everything cool on 8.04 ?

@edyculay - Yea man Sven made improvements on url parsing, memory usage and improved some engines. It's running super fast for me.
  • gooner What settings ?  I mean you using gsa to make more than 10k backlinks per day or lower then that ?

@edyculay - Is that a serious question? lol 100k per day
  • 8.04 is even worse :P Randomly crashing
  • @edyculay.. Nope!! , 8.04 starting to crash on my vps now !!! ..if anybody have version 8.00 or 8.01 plz share it !!
    Hmmm i have 8.04 running on 5 servers, none of them crashed for me
  • Is working great 8.04 for me now,  i sucesfully made 5k backlinks within 2 hours
  • heavy CPU usage with 8.0.4 here...

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2014
    8.04 just crashed for me after it threw a 9091 error - @sven sent error report

Stuck with 1 thread running, but nothing happens when I click Stop or the x to close the program.

In fact having just looked at the Message log in SER, it might be something to do with CB as there are lots of CB is not responding / can't solve mesasges
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2014
    There's an 8.05 so this might be the fix

• davbel Can you write paste the version history here 

what's new on 8.05 guys? 

8.04 - fix: bug on tier anchor text filter with none ansi encoding

I'm not updating it, my gsa works great now :D
  • 8.05 - fix: another small bug in target url processing

So far seems to OK