Skip to content

How does "avoid to submit to the same domain" mean for this case?

@sven
I created two projects in differnt time.
One is target to the front page of my money site. The other is target to the inner page of the same money site. I choose to not submit to the same domain.
The 1st one(target to the front page) run for a couple of days, and then the 2nd one(target to the inner page) start to run.
But the LPM of the 2nd one is really low, no matter how hard i tried it is still less than 0.2.
The URLs are all imported, so no need GSA SER to make seach. I scrape them with hrefer.
But the only issue is I am using the same list. I mean i import list A into the 1st project and after couple of days, i import the same list A into the 2nd project.
Is that the reason why the LPM of the 2nd project is really low? Since once the URL is submitted succefully for the 1st project, then the 2nd project will skip this URL? Even they are in two different project, but for the same money site, "avoid to submit to the same domain" still work?
Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, the projects do not check eachothers content or filters. Something else must be the problem here.