Skip to content

link building T1

Hi All,

my name is Lisa, I've not to long ago bought GSA after watching a youtube video on TBS & GSA... Seemed to me like an awesome mix.... HOWEVER I AM STUCK!!!! :-S

I am trying to build my T1 link to my money site which is for my local business been a Gardner and I am hoping I can get it ranked in time for summer.

I am getting stuck though :(

On T1... I have managed to write an article, then spin the content, however for content, I am confused.. Do I need just 1 contextual link? but I am trying to rank for 4 keywords.. or do i need 4 contextual links in 1 spun article? it's really confusing me.. as im not sure that would look spammy..

I have been following a certain MW tuts on YT..

however, I've managed to spin content but not added any contextual links, so can't start my campaign...

I've also followed his to where to build 100 links per a day? is this correct ? or is this overkill? I dont wanna get penalized before I've even started as ive heard GSA is a very very powerful tool and I have to be careful from what i''ve read anyways.

also the email section to confirm links or whatever, how many hotmail accounts do i need??

I really need help guys, i went out and bought GSA + TBS + 10 PROXIES + Death by captcha..

i really would like to learn..

much much appreciated

x

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited March 2014
    Hi Lisa,

To answer your questions:

- 1 - 2 links per article is fine, ensure you mix up your anchor text and try to use the actual kw's as anchors no more than 15%

- 100 links per day on tier 1 might be a bit much, start with 30 - 50, try to use an indexing service for faster results. There are some good ones on this forum

- 5 - 10 hotmails per project will be fine.

Hope that helps.

• thanks gooner!!! :)

im just a one lady band xD

i really need clients this summer, as im hoping to take my daughter to disney land paris... so really need to get em ranked..

i followed MW tuts on YT but confused me a bit...

anyways though, so am i understanding correctly (blond moment x )

1 - 2 contextual links per article ...... when u say mix up anchor text... well not even going to attempt to say what it means, as i am taking a stab in the dark.

- 100 links is to much... so 50 should be ok and i really dont have a lot more money for indexing service at mo :( what is cheapest out there?

and 5 - 10 hotmail account would be good for T1, T2, T3 or would 5 - 10 accounts be good for each tier?

much appreciated though gooner x
  • Hi @Lisa

Don't worry about spinning links in with your content, SER can do that for you.  First, I'd grab some more articles and spin them - at least another 4 or 5.  If they are going to point to your main site, then make sure the spin quality is decent.

For you KWs, enter them as a spin in the anchor text field.  Don't forget to also have some partial match, secondary, LSI and branding kws too.

Go to the article manager and import your articles, then click "Sentence at bottom" or "Sentence in article".  This will then make SER add your link within the article that it posts.

If your site is new, or doesn't have many links / social signals, I'd start at 10-20 per day and slowly build each week from there.  At that level you'll get 1-4 links a day which should be a good start.

With emails, you could start with 10-20 hotmails, which should be enough.  You can get a 1000 for $5 on these forums or on fiverr.

The best bit of advice I can give you is to take it slowly at first and even perhaps set up a dummy site you can practice with in case you make a mistake.  Then apply what works to your main site.

• Hi @ Davbel :)

so would i need 4 or 5 articles for T1? do these articles all need to be high quality spun?

I currently have 2 articles which I have manually wrote.. then i used one article and added to TBS and have finished spinning... i never spun images or videos into articles, because watching MW GSA YT Tutorial.. am I right in thinking GSA actually adds images & videos to articles? would i need setting for images 0 -2 and video 0 -1

anchor text is really confusing me though :-s my keywords are

home gardner (local area), gardener (local area), mobile gardner (local area), grass cutting (local area)

i saw on MW he adds a code of some kind to the bottom of the article?? would you recommend I not do that and import article and do Sentence at bottom" or "Sentence in article.

my site is pretty new, about 4 weeks old as i am trying to design during my free time.

please could you send me a link to the hotmail account seller you recommend to... much much appreciated davbel & gooner xx

i just want to get outside and get as many clients as i can this summer, got to get my head around this stuff and sorry if i come across a bit thick x

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Good advice ^^

What i meant by up to 15% keyword anchor text is the same as what @davbel said "For you KWs, enter them as a spin in the anchor text field.  Don't forget to also have some partial match, secondary, LSI and branding kws too"

There you set the % for each of the above, to be used as anchor text, does that make sense?
  • kinda following I think.

in anchor text part i add my 4 main keywords like this

{home gardner|gardener|mobile gardner|grass cutting}

then underneath where it says

"Partial Match Anchor Tex" <--- I change this to 15%
  • is this right guys :)

x
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2014
    @lisaser yay, the spin is correct, you might want to include the area name in the spin and I'd use that before and after so you have something like:
    {Trumpton {home gardner|gardener|mobile gardner|grass cutting}|{home gardner|gardener|mobile gardner|grass cutting} Trumpton)

@Gooner means Anchor Text (Based on main keyword).  You would set this at 15% by setting Partial Match, Secondary, LSI etc to a combined 85%.  These are KW that are related to the ones you are trying to rank for.

Partial would be KWs that contain some of the same Kw as your main anchor terms
    Secondary could be villages near or areas of the main place name, so you might substitute Trumpton Gardening Services etc  for Chigley or Camberwick Green Gardening Services.
    Branding is your website or company name
    LSI is words that relate to the main KWs
    Generic is as it is, something like click here, visit this page, read more

Although it's best practice to use multiple KW and types, to keep it simple, I'd use the 4 KWs you suggest with the place name in the main KW field and then
    Select Branding and add the website and business name and set it to 25%
    Select generic and set it to 15%
    Select URL and set it to 45%

That totals 85% meaning the 4 main KW will be used 15% of the time.