Skip to content

How to build backlinks only to new tier 1 backlinks?

I want my project to build 10 backlinks/day to the site and then my second tier to build 10 backlinks/url. My question is, if I set the project to build 10 backlinks/day then how can I set my tier 2 to only build 10 backlinks/url? I don't want it to build another 10 backlinks for the same tier 1 projects again, I want the second tier to build 10 new backlinks only to the new urls. How can I do that?

Comments

• I guess you could do it by days? "URLS age in days" under tier options?
  • Hmm, what does the "URL-s age in days" mean then? If I set it on 1 then it will delete the verified URL-s that are older than 1 day?
  • I think it will only build links to verified links that are no more than 1 day old. @Sven might be able to shed more light
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A setting there like 1-2 would mean the URLs from the main project have to be at least 1 but max 2 days old. A "1" means at least 1 day old but can be way older.
  • edited March 2014
    What should I set the number to then if I want the SER to build 10 links/per new url's only every day? @Sven
    Should it be "0-1"?
    don't use that filter at all but use the setting with "pause submission if 10 verifications reached a day" and enable [X] per URL.
  • So, the next day it will not build another 10 to the old urls but only to new ones?
    hmm no, it will produce 10 for the new but also 10 to the old. You need to use the tier filter then to get that done. And there 1-1.