Skip to content

[MASSIVE SERP BOOST] HIGH PR BLOG POSTS That WORK

13»

Comments

• P_BP_B
    edited May 2014
    @kenny

Sit tight buddy, as stated earlier, we don't give reports to protect the networks integrity. Alternatively, you can use a link explorer to check your back links. Typically, sites start to see results in 2-4 weeks while most see results even sooner

Everyone who ordered one or before the 29th your link is now live.

Thanks,
    PB
  • geheimgeheim North Pole
    edited June 2014
    It's been more than a week for me too and I'll file a dispute over Paypal tomorrow.

Seller doesn't answer to GSA private message for days. There is obviously no report of any kind so I wouldn't know link was made or even done right. Turn around time is 24-48 hours as you said?

Some sellers tend to deliver crappy SEO deals to new smaller customers who try stuff and don't really want to bother communicating. Feeling like I'm duped. Why are you not getting even one good review comments from 3 or so established GSA members above.
  • @geheim

Hi,

I'm sorry you feel this way, lets see if we can clear things up.  :)

Not sure how I missed your PM. Nevertheless, apologies for not getting back to your June 1st message. I've stated repeatedly no reports are given to maintain the networks integrity. Typically, we will update the thread to let everyone know there order is live since we receive a lot of orders daily.

The truth is if you or anyone else wants to check for your links, you can tell it was made or done right by using a third party link explorer(think ahrefs and such). If you ever think we have missed you please send me an email and we will fix the issue abruptly.

I don't know what you are insulating but every client means to same to me small or big as we are all in SEO for results. Just a honest person here looking to help other achieve their goals.

There's an old saying, "you can take a horse to the well but you cant make em drink the water." I understand time is money, people have more important tasks to delegate thus, I make sure never to hassle any of my clients for a review.

The mission here is to keep everyone happy. While we completed your order in the given time frame,  I'll be sending you an extra complimentary 200 links here right now just PM me your URL and details and drip length. Again apologies for the mix up.

Thanks,
    PB
  • @steelbone @judderman and others who ordered early - Have you seen any changes in ranking that is attributable ONLY to these links?

Anything else to report?
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    LOL...i cant remember...sorry
  • famastudiofamastudio Frosinone | Italy
    hi, i can use this service on a website that have bad positioning because have some exact match anchor text and some low quality backlink ?
  • @famastudio

Sure, you can use these to diversify anchor texts. I use these links as my tier 1's but, if it's a long term site we suggest you use these  as your tier 2's.

Feel free to drop me a pm if you have any other questions.
  • @davbel I think I forgot to order, so can't say. 
  • @davbel ordered now, will keep you updated ;)
  • Everyone who ordered on or before the 9th your links are live = )
  • any reviews?
    @reup I think the seller is collecting money from GSA forum users without doing any work. Read the (5) of this link. https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/7058/new-buy-sell-trade-section-basic-rules-and-how-to-get-listed#latest

Someone please anonymously order without mentioning forum ID with newbie-looking website, and you will know what happens. 
  • P_BP_B
    edited June 2014
    @reup

Thanks for your interest. If you read the through the thread pages, I think someone may have left a review somewhere.

I tend to get less reviews than most, due to the fact, I know time is money so I refuse to pester clients for any reviews. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

@geheim

Are you kidding me?

I've brought nothing but honesty, kindness, and help your way. Yet, you still continue to speak ludicrous false truths, despite my good hearted attempts to reach out to you.

Come on man, stay classy.. don't be that guy. I suggest you stop insinuating these bogus claims without concrete proof otherwise your only hurting your own self image. Again, if you or anyone else ever has any issues please send me a PM. I'm always looking to help where I can.

Thanks,
    PB
    edited June 2014
    Are you politician? Most people here just ignore those who talk this way.

"I've brought nothing but honesty, kindness, and help your way."
    "despite my good hearted attempts to reach out to you. "

Let me tell you what's going on with 80% certainty.

You outsource all the work to some guys in some places (not Fiverr where there's "report" system) so you don't know the work is done or not. In my case the work is not done. No single linke in Ahrefs or Majestic. No google results as well.

The bigger issue is you offer no support system to buyers. You don't answer to private message (never). You don't have an email. You don't have a website with client dashboard. You don't send email of any sort notifying the work is done or not.

Here's what you have. ----
    You have squeeze page website. 
    You have sales page in GSA forum. 
    And you have the guys to whom you outsource with more than 50% margin perhaps.

You're a scammer here.
  • Ok,while I'm strongly against public drama, I've tried being nice with you but calling a stand up person a scammer is going too far.. I've had enough. Lets kill off your foolishness once and for all. So you say with 80% certainty eh? You better be certainly certain cause I shall debunk every single one of your statements and let the world see the truth.

1. Am I a politician? No, politics are corrupt arena full of nonsense which I pay no attention to. I'm simply confused to why you feel the need to act in such an distasteful manner. Nevertheless, I'm here to help others rank with supplemental links to fuel their campaign. You know you would have got a lot more accomplished here by promptly responding to my earlier reply and taking my free offer. Instead you've chosen to make your bed. Since you are wrong, lets deduct 20% from your claims, now your sitting at 60% certainty.

2. You say I outsource things?Once again you are wrong, all the work is done in house by me or my staff. There goes your imaginary "outsourcing" theory right down the drain. Deduct another 20%. So now you went from being 80% certain to now being wrong about both things = /. I suppose 40% isn't failing right?

How about you take a breath and gather yourself only then maybe you'd realize, "you're your own worst enemy". Now lets look at your ahrefs chart people

Hmm you say not a single link  in ahrefs? Are you certain? That's odd I see 751. Now we all see a negative link velocity which is never good for a site but its not my business.  Now lets take a peek at the graph. Is it a coincidence your links went from the low 600s to 750s during the days you placed your order with me? No, it was not an act of god, it was me doing my job - building your links.

Then you go on to say you got no google results right?

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that optimized anchor texts is one of the most influential factors that cause G to rank your sites right? Now this part blows my mind. You used 3 urls & 12 anchor texts for each link slots and NONE of them had optimized anchor texts. With that setup, I'm truly flabbergasted beyond belief that you expected any real results with 0 targeted anchors.

So not only are you painting a vivid picture that you don't know SEO, now your "certainly claims" are in question which started strong @ 80% have steeply dropped to 40% & crashing fast. Its crystal clear you are in over your head on a steady decline downward. Now here we are @ 20% of your certainty. I sure hope you can leave here with just a piece of that certainty because right now its dropping like flies.

Support issues you say?

I'm available by PM, thread, email, and I update the thread to let everyone know their order is live. Not to mention I responded to your posts as well as others right? You know this isn't rocket science.. What more support do I need when I'm doing my job right? Okay its deduction time again, I'll only deduct 10% and that leaves you with 10% "certainty"  yikes your running dangerously low on credibility.

"You have squeeze page website. 
    You have sales page in GSA forum. "

Finally, at the end of all of this we run into 2 factual points you are certain about ^^.  However, to no surprise, you are wrong yet again. Nothing is outsourced here, everything is done in house. Deduct another 5.. Now you're only left with 5% credibility.

Please quit harnessing me. Next time you make outlandish statements better be sure to have facts to support your claims otherwise you're only shooting yourself in the foot.

PB
    PM me JUST 1 link where my site are in. I can't find it. If you have Ahref primium account for example, please send me screenshot. Otherwise you didn't do the work or your outsourcing guy didn't do the job without your knowledge.

What you have written is meaningless 2-page thesis every college graduate learn to write to get hired etc.

You have been only available by thread to me. Just PM me 1 backlink, then I'm be less certain about my outsourcing/easy money story.
  • Seeing as the OP is getting a hammering. I ordered on the 7th, got a courtesy email, then a delivery email on the 10th and told to expect movement in 2-4 weeks (possibly sooner).

Here's my Ahrefs for the site. No other direct linkbuilding is going on, I'm just boosting up my lower tiers with it, these PB links were direct to the site, which is an EMD and is currently getting 26% CR with an Amazon product. (I mentioned this elsewhere in the forum).

*I can't seem to add pictures to this forum but --> http://prntscr.com/3th3og

Checked a few of the links. Some good, varied themes (one was a generic Twenty13 or whatever), pretty poor on-page SEO, but I'm a stickler for that (ie. 12 H1s for an example). The few I checked were PR0-1. TF/CF are <25. Ages are at least 2 years old. Content is pretty good, probably WordAi Turing which is what I use anyway. There was one 302/307 redirected domain, not sure what's going on there as it just seemed to be the homepage and not the inner page my link was on.

Overall, I'm getting what I paid for - I've bought many other packages (sape etc) in the past and not been impressed but only time will tell with this one. I've been in this game for long enough to know that the above stats mean nothing as this guy's network might be awesome and being powered up by whatever sources. All I can do is look at Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs etc and pull out some stats, but I'm not bothered in them in the slightest. I'll report back in a few weeks with any ranking changes. 

**I did buy a load of social likes, +1s etc at the domain too around the same time.

• Just ordered your pro package, what is current TAT?
  • Hey, order placed.

#073J -- Last 4 digits of transaction ID.

Looking forward to it thanks!
  • @meph @seoaddict Thanks for your orders, current tat is 2 days.

• Cheers Thanks for the new orders. TAT is 24 hours.