Skip to content

Stops posting after 1000 Links

I have tried to find what setting I accidentally set but can't find it.

GSA will post exactly 1000 successful links and then the counter in the upper right stops.

I close GSA, re-open and can begin again.

Anyone know where the setting.It's probably super easy and I'm just not catching it.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    it doesn't stop - it shows you the last 1k links. Click on the heading to change.
  • Cool. I will check it when I hit 1000 again.
  • I have it set to 27, as that is the amount of lines that fits on my screen on a maxed window. if you relly need the list of links built just go to show urls -> verified and sort by date. you will have a list of all links built for the project, not just the last xxxish. The right window with links is meant as a current log view, not a historical archive.
  • Got it. Don't know why that suddenly was set to 1000 after a year of having GSA.

Thanks for the help!
  • edited March 2014
    because @Sven implemented this feature to save processing power and memory of the computer SER runs on.
  • I could see how that would help.

As I think about it. I have not had any "memory full" notifications in awhile.

I have an old computer I'm running it on. But even with limited memory I'm cranking out thousands of links per day.

I have never seen a software company so diligent in making their product better and better like GSA.
  • edited March 2014
    just double click on Last Verified url and set whatever you want,,, ser doesn't stop when this counter reach maximum...
  • I wonder why they didn't allow the counter to increase on the far right but still use the adjustable setting to only display a certain amount.

Seems a bit pointless to have a counter that stops at X. Even though I see the advantage of only displaying a certain number of link details.