Skip to content

Questions about GSA Search Engine Ranker

Hello guys,

I`m planning to buy GSA Search Engine Ranker. I have a lot of questions about this tool. Please answer to each.

1) Besides GSA Search Engine Ranker Tool and Captcha Breaker, do i need any other module?

2) I need also buy a premium account at Instant Link Indexer?

3) I need also to buy proxies? From where, how many proxies and how the proxies will help me and the tool?

4) I read here that i need VPS. From where i can get VPS, how i use it (i never used a VPS in past) and how it will help me?

5) The owner of GSA Tool suggested me a premium list created by Ron and valued at 49.99$. Should i buy it for quality backlinks? This list will get imported in my tool? Should i know any more details in this subject?

6) Do i need any content generator? If yes please show me a link.

7) I want to use GSA Search Engine Ranker to rank Youtube Videos and of course, websites in h@cks niches. Do i need anything else? What i need to know before buy all the stuff needed to have success?

8) What would be the price for a complete package? (i mean the tool + modules + proxies + VPS etc.)

Please answer to each question. Many other people are looking for these answers.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) I don't know what you need. SEO is different for everyone. Things you might need are:

proxies

indexing sercive

article/content generator

2) See 1st answer

3) Again see 1st answer. I guess you didn't search the forum at all for answers. Most people however buy 10 proxies minimum.

4) You don't need one, it just makes things easier though. There are plenty of threads here about VPS suggestions

5) I am the owner and I haven't suggested that at all!? Yes site lists help but they are again not required to run it.

6) Bahh see 1st answer

7) ...