Skip to content

Add blacklist of sites to never link to

Hi @Sven, is it possible to add a blacklist of manual URLs that SER will never link to, for the setting where we choose which sites to link to? Basically 2nd list of ones to never link to? Don't think it's possible currently.

Comments

• Do you mean in the options -> Filter  There you can add, edit, import new Sites to never post links to.  Or do you mean something completely different?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited March 2014
    @Hunar, I'm not in front of SER currently so paraphrasing... But the part where we can enter specific competitor URLs that SER uses to link to, amongst your own links in the article or whatever. It'd be really useful to have an alternative list here we can type competitor URLs into, to never post to, in articles etc. As I understand it, SER uses results from search engines to find out and link to competitor pages + the links entered in the .txt list... What I'm essentially looking for is a way to stop posting *specific* competitor links, because I'm worried about one of them as there seems to be loads of links being created by my SER to them, and I'm worried they're going to think it's an negative SEO attack :)