Skip to content

How do you know how many URLs are left to go with a verified list?

So my question is this, say you imported a verified list of 1m URLs and you load it into GSA.

GSA shows 2 sets of numbers, 1 list for submitted and 1 list for verified. What I want to know is there a set of numbers that show this is how many of your list we have been through and this is how many is left for us to go through.

Also on another note, when you pause a campaign and then restart it again, does GSA start doing its thing from the beggening (which would explain all the "already parsed") or does it start from where it left off?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    It starts where it left off. To see how many URLs are left, right click the project and go to "show urls" - "show stats about left target urls"
    Also, "Already parsed" means the project already tried to post to that URL and failed.
    In project options, you can check the option "Continuously try to post even if failed before" (Or something like that) and it will try to post to that URL again.
  • "show remaining URLs" is buggy sometimes. If SER has already loaded that into memory in a project, it won't show up on that list - even though it's in SER's cache. But yes, that's the best way that I know of.
    @justin - Yea you're right, good point. It gives you a ballpark figure within a couple of thousand or so i think.