Skip to content

Can I really rank a domain using just the GSA edit: (SER) ;) alone?

edited March 2014 in Need Help
I have good lists to use with the edit: (SER) ;) from a private source on here, but, my question is can I really rank domains by just using the SER alone?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Yes, 75% of my sites rank with SER alone.

BTW you should call it "SER" not "GSA"... GSA is the company name and @sven will shout at you! :))
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    true ;)
  • edited March 2014
    DONT BANNNNNNNNNN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously don't I quite like this place, ;) gooner, can you let me know a (safe) amount of links to post each day please mate. I'm not here to get spoon fed but it's been a while since I tried to rank a domain, been testing out videos and such mostly.
  • PS

I edited the original for shits and giggles. 

• Yes, you can rank a site with GSA alone. With the shifts in Googles's algorithm towards semantic search, everyone should be heading over to BHW and getting some social signals thrown in. I wish I owned that franchise.
  • Thanks, my only concern now would be based around how many links to submit per day. I don't want to waste time by building something and then chucking it all away that's all.
  • Never use just 1 web 2.0 property. If you nuke 1, there are 10 more to take its place.
  • edited March 2014
    Damn, I'm not sure I follow you 100% to be honest, back about last year I managed to rank a HUGE keyword on to Google.com by using just the SER. I seem to remember posting around 300 links for tier 1 and then around 450/500 links per day for the tier 2 and so on. I cant remember the platforms anymore though nor the (exact) amounts of links that's the thing. All I know is that it's good to change the platforms per tier and the amount posted on each as well per day.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
  • AWESOME, thanks a lot for that! I'll make sure to study that. Very sorry to of moved from one question to something else. I underatand it took the piss a bit as I don't like seeing it myself. 

Thanks again all!
  • Be aware that it's much easier to rank parasites/web 2.0s rather than fresh domains with SER.