Skip to content

Pause project for xxxx minutes problem

When i set a project to pause, for example, for 400 minutes after 10 submissions are reached, when the project status is Active(P) if i change it to Inactive and after few minutes to Active it starts submiting again even so 400 minutes have not passed. Why the project doesn't go to Active(P) status?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It calulates the links made from now to 400 minutes in the past. Of course it might have some slots to submit again.
  • I am not sure i understand.

What i am saying is: I start the project, it makes 10 submissions and goes automatically in Active(P) status. Then if i change the status to Inactive and then to Active, it starts submitting again even so 400 minutes have not passed, and when reach 10 submission it goes to Active(P) status again. It seems to me that when the project go to Inactive it's loosing the time countdown data for the project and starts the time counting from the beginning when is activated.
    correct. It does not remember the time it was stopped. It takes the time from now to 400 minutes in the past and counts the URLs build in that time. The remaining URLs till that limit will be submitted.
  • Well, this is not very convenient because every time when i have to stop and activate the project it will start submitting links which makes the purpose of setting up pause between each submission less valuable.

This is happening also when installing new update for SER.
    well it's not really that of a problem as just a few links (remaining one) will get submitted. It's not like it submits the whole batch again.