Skip to content

Removing "visit posters website" in anchors?

Hey everyone! 

Why does my anchor texts come up as visit posters website?? I have disabled trackback and some other engines that post this shit, But I am not sure how to remove this. 

Thanx :)
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1st please watch your language.

2nd what engines are those? You can disable them or as well disable every engine not using you anchor texts (right click on engine list in project options).

• 1. Sorry about that, haha

2. I've been doing that and I still get anchors saying " visit posters website" " foreign words" " homepage"

"You can disable them or as well disable every engine not using you anchor texts " 
    Which types of engines might those be? 

SER knows...right click on engine list->Uncheck Engines that use no anchor text
  • I have already done that but I still get the weird anchors that I listed above ( http://puu.sh/7CRk2.jpg )
    Wow common it's not that hard. Right clcik on the project->view urls->verified urls->sort by anchor text and see what engines cause this. Uncheck them, done!
  • edited March 2014
    Or you can change the default anchor text in SER, which is what you should be doing anyways. If everyone keeps the same default anchor text file in SER, guess how easy it makes it for people like me to footprint and scrape your targets? I've said too much...
  • Thanx Sven, I got it perfect :)