Skip to content

Question relating to the Edited on thing

DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
Greetings ladies and gentlemen

Since the last update I can now see when the project was last edited. Now I have a small problem. On all VPS servers some projects appear that they have been edited today, some yesterday, while some of them the right date ( I did not edit them at all in the last days ). What could be the issue?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the "Edited on" is taken from the file date...so something must have changed it.
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    edited March 2014
    Great. I noticed in the RDC logs connections from ips from UK, Netherlands, etc. Nice thing. They log in more often then I do, it seems they are more interested then me about what's happening.
    Question for everybody. Beside gsa ser and captcha breaker, what should I use on the servers for enhanced security? There are only 2 other things installed on them, drop box, and firefox. No AV, nothing else.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You don't need a anti virus software as no virus would infect your PC with our software. Unlike other SEO software, it does not use InterNetExplorer or something alike in the background but parses the sites on it's own without executing scripts.
    The hosting guy said that it is our fault, that most probably we used cracked software on the server lol. When all that it has is GSA SER and CB. And the problem is that the thing is ocuring on multiple servers. Thanks for the advices @Sven.