Skip to content

Identify platform and sort in cpu issues

DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
Howdy cowboys ( the others please feel free to answer the same )

When I load 400k lists to identify platform and sort them, the PC goes wild, cpu 99% used. It's a i7 with 8 gb ram, ram is not a problem tho. The projects are not active when I do that. What can I do to ease the load on the pc? I tried lowering the number of connections, but I don't think that the Submission connections have anything to do with the sort identify process.

My most sincere thanks, and the best answer wins a picture with me. Dressed one.

Comments

• "identify platform and sort" is a very CPU intensive process. Coz for every url, SER has to compare all platforms to find a matching footprint. It would greatly improve the speed if we can select which platform we want to identify. UDemon has that option. @Sven is this option possible? And yes I'm an ex UDemon user...

@DZilRel, instead of "identify platform and sort", you can just import your 400k list into your target URLs...
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    True indeed that option would be great, I am importing only a few types of platforms too, not all. @Olve1954, I think I shall do that instead of identifying the platforms. Although I use that computer only for this.
    @Sven, I second mr Olve proposition, it would be really awesome :)
    And as I said a picture with me:
    http://www.malltop1.com/UpLoad/Pro_Images_02/o_Deluxe-Penguin-Costume-N4580_40_1_993.jpg
  • you identify the platform while posting anyway, as @Olve1954 said
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks @DzilRel... Looks good too...

And @Sven, and option to save unprocessed urls would be good too. Coz at the moment while I'm "identify platform and sort", I cannot stop and quit SER (to do an update e.g.). With that option, I can save the unprocessed urls to a file, quit SER, and then come back reload the file, and off we go again...
    You are welcome... It's a bit old, I did it last summer, sorry for that.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 2014
    next version allows to save unproceed unprocessed urls.
    Great... And I do believe you meant unprocessed.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes unprocessed