Skip to content

How to Get more Links / LPMs

edited March 2014 in Need Help
I have not been using GSA for approx 6 - 9 months now. When I started 1 year ago, I twas building links like crazy. Now, seems to me, all is suppressed by Recaptcha Captchas.

some Details: Latest GSA Indexer, GSA Ranker, GSA Breaker. Some Sick Quardcore, 3,x Ghz, 16 GB RAM Win2008 Server. Fast 16 MBIT Down/2Mbit Up Line NO PRoxys (Just running 2 Projects)

Goal is to build the typical link pyramid, atm, tier1 are directories, social bookmarks, article, social network, wikis with spinned texts with backlinks.

In the past, that worked with or without proxy some crazy 3 figure LPMs. NOW, I am at ZERO POINT 2 LPM, for the last 5 days. Thats 0,25 LPMs!

I cant spare captcha-services atm, and cant switch to a VPS with faster line

I will reduce the "where to submit to" sites to the best verified ones, and test this.

Threads are at 50, but GSA mostly uses 1-5 :/ Tried flipping 5 most important search engines, to 30 english ones.. No better results

Like I mentioned, had been using GSA Ranker in the past with success and results. But ATM, cant figure this out now :( (html line break saved readabililty )