Skip to content

Using the same e-mail in more that one project

Hi all.

I would like to ask you if I can use one e-mail in more than one project? If yes, will GSA SER remember login data from created accounts in another project on this e-mail? I think that GSA SER will post much faster in second project on the same e-mail. Please answer ASAP.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

It's not really recommended to use the same email in more than one project but it will work.

You might get into trouble when both projects try to check the email at the same time, but thats it.

• Thanks Sven 

;;)
  • Hi @Sven, do the projects share the login/registration info?

e.g. if Project A use the email to register an account on Site A, can Project B then use the login info to submit links/articles to Site A?

If Project A does not share the login info with Project B, Project B will then use the same email to register an account. Site A will just say "email already registered"...
  • edited March 2014
    @Olve it is also interesting question for me. I would like to make the projects go faster. I think that it should use log in data from other project.

But I think that one project should be finished before starting another on the same e-mail, because it could cause some problems.
    accounts are not shared.
  • Thanks @Sven for the clarification. Hence, it's not really recommended to use the same email in more than one project.

Any chance of deleting bad login data? I'm seeing huge amount of disk space used up by .static files (up to 14Mb, and more than 80k lines of login data)...
    that file should clean itself up.
  • Thanks Sven..... :)

Was getting worried that it would one day grind SER to a halt...