Skip to content

Problems Inserting Random Images/Videos

edited March 2014 in Need Help
Hi there,

I just bought this software and yet to run it on my first website. I have currently installed the latest version but I find that GSA is not inserting random images and videos to the article. I did try to search for my answers in the forum, FAQs etc. but was unable to find any.

Question1:
------------------------------
When I click the preview button (Minimal), I find that sometimes links are inserted in the body of the article rather than as a sentence at the bottom despite the setting shown below. I don't know why this is happening (would this be an issue? I don't know). I generated the content using Kontent Machine without any pictures/videos and without any contextual or body links.

Moreover, I clicked preview (minimal) more than 50 times. In none of them , I saw any pictures or videos. Do I have to use Kontent Machine to generate and embed pictures and videos in the articles of all the Tiers? I thought by simply ticking the boxes, GSA would do that.

Following are my GSA settings for Tier 2 (PR 1 and above):

I uploaded the data fields using Kontent Machine but unchecked the URL, anchor text, keywords and category as those fields are already filled in GSA.

In such a case, GSA should be able to generate pictures and videos using 348 keywords (already filled by me) in the 'Data' tab which is not happening. I closed and re-opened the software as administraor but even then pictures and videos are not showing by clicking the preview (minimal) button.

Question 2:
------------------------------
In some article platforms, there might be resouce boxes to fill. I cannot find a place where I could put my spun resource box and links to my money site. Does all the article platforms only allow contextual links?

I really do appreciate all the help I am getting from the forum. There is indeed a lot of information here and it will take some time for me to digest!

Regards,
Tyler

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Your message was cut...please repost or edit.

If you see that a video or image is not inserted on a real submission it's usually because of

a) no image/video was found with the chosen keyword/anchor text

b) that engine simply does not support adding images/videos and it has been removed before posting.

• Hi Sven,

I have not done any real submissions yet. I am just checking using the preview button to see whether any pics/videos are showing or not. Well, it is not showing here. I think that there must be some mistake in my settings.
    what do you use as tags? keywords or anchor texts? Have a look how many videos you e.g. get in youtube when searching with that.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Sven,

I am using anchor texts for tags. I have got 5 anchor text (based on the main keyword) and about 400 secondary anchor text set at 40%. Moreover, I selected search engines based on only two countries: US and UK. I searched for my main keyword (which is also one of my main anchor text) only in Youtube and got 40,300 results.
    send the project backup please.
  • Sven,

I can only insert an image or hyperlink something. How do I upload the .ser file and send it to you? There is no upload button showing. Are you there on skype?
    I have no skype sorry. Just use some free file hoster like rghost.net and send link in private message.
  • PM sent.

I also find that I am unable to upload blog,forum and image comment. There are some fields which are auto-filled and cannot be changed.
    I was able to get images and videos inserted in the article on first try. Could it be that the program is blocked completely from accessing the internet?
  • Well, Sven. I completely deleted my campaigns, un-installed it, downloaded GSA and re-installed it. When I make the campaigns again, I click tick on 'insert 1 image and 1 video'...etc. When I do preview, no pics or videos are showing up. I don't think internet is blocking the program from running it. I just ran a quick test using Tier 3 content for a fake blog. Do you have any suggestions?

I am really in a fix now.
    Sorry, as I told you it worked form me on first preview. I have no idea why it wouldn't on your end.