Skip to content

How to do that

I want to submit different  articles to different sites,when I add articles to article manager,and check donot submit same articles more than 1 time,but it will not delete the articles that have been submitted,how can I konw how many articles it has submitted and how to confirm that GSA has submit different articles?thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well you have to trust SER on this. Though I can try to add a function that lists how many times an article was used on next version.
    Added it for next version (popup menu)
  • Sven  Can I succeed to do that?

I don't understand your question but the function we talked about in original thread is added.

Right click on the article listing box -> Count Article Usage

You will see a new column in the listing holding the numbers.

• I check it,but some articles would be used more than once even though I have set up don't submit the same article more than 1 anywhere
  • If it has a feature that the article that is used can be deleted,that would be wonderful
    use %spinfolderdelete% as macro
  • Sven,I have used the feature %spinfolderdelete% as macro to submit aticles,but I found that all the article platforms will use the articles in the articles manager,they will not use the articles I have set in %spinfolderdelete% as macro section,am I doing something wrong?
    I don't know how you set that up. Of course you need to have just one article in the article manager with that macro in the "Article Body".
  • Sven,I try to select only the article platforms,no "Article Body" section for me to add mocro,how can I set the macro the use my own articles?
    in article manager you add one manually and enter the macro in the body.
  • Sven,How wonderful it is,it works,thanks,but I have another question,I want to use the
    Corresponding article titles,for example,article A has a title A1,the format is txt,and the file name is the title,how can I use the title for the corresponding article.
    hmm thats possible if you create another folder and put the title in the same filename as the article.
  • Sven Can you detail it?sorry,I don't understand

Body: %spinfolder- c:\articles\%

Article Title: %spinfolder-c:\article_titles\%

name the files all the same 001.txt for article and 001.txt for the title content and the same filename will be used for the body/title but from different folders.

• so will the 001.txt for the title content contain contents?or just a file with the name the same as the file for articles?
    it should have the title as content.
  • Sven,it is a little hard for me since I have so many articles,if the tool can read the names of the articles as the title and delete the articles after the tool has submitted them,that would be perfect
    sorry not possible. However you might want to use the title generator macro - %random_title% ?