Skip to content

admin wordpress blogs network with GSA

Is there a way to administrate a network with wordpress blogs with GSA ?
I have several websites with wordpress on it. Is it possible to auto post on them with GSA ? if yes how ?
Thanks for your help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It is, just add them and to the project (import as targets and disable all other target sources) enable scheduled posting and let it work.
  • thank you Sven for your fast answer.
    I will administrate my PBN with GSA.
    thanks
  • Sven,

Sorry to disturb you one more time. I have no success with GSA to manage wordpress blogs.
    I read your answer but i'm not sure to set GSA for.
    Could you give us tutorial (with pics for settings) to do this ?
    Thanks
  • edited March 2014
    I create a project for this. I import accounts. I can see them in project.static file.
    I check in "Where to Submit", Article > Wordpress Article.
    I add article in Article Manager.
    Status for project is Active. (not Active (G))
    GSA try to register and not post on it.
    See log below:
    15:39:34: [+] 1/1 new URL - http://XXX.XXX/wp-login.php?registration=disabled
    15:39:34: [+] 1/1 unknown registration status - http://XXX.XXX/wp-login.php?registration=disabled

I check project.static file but every time I try, GSA try to create new user/password for my wordpress blog.
    How to fix my pb ?
  • That's cause the default path for the WordPress engine is the registration url and your blogs have registration disabled.
  • edited March 2014
    Ok Justin, thanks. So how to change default path for the Wordpress engine to post only ?
    I need to modify Wordpress Article.ini ? If yes where ?
  • anybody to help ?

• edited March 2014
    As far as I know, everybody does this thing for himself (I'm about to finish it). @Sven, maybe you should consider giving it higher priority? It could use XML-RPC to speed things up.
  • Sven, could you imagine add this feature in GSA?