Skip to content

Inserting random images and videos in article

Hi everyone,

I am new to GSA and since the past week I have just been learning on how to operate this monster :)...Trust me, despite the ton of available information it is not easy!

However, after searching the forum here, I am not able to get a specific answer for my question with respect to the 'Article Manager'.

GSA allows the ability to insert random images and video to the article. But, some article platforms might not allow either images or videos. If I tick the following options for images and videos, will it result in a lower submission? I have manually written and spun my article to form my Tier 1 Link and will submit it to Articles, Web 2.0 and Wikis. If I tick the box, does it mean GSA is smart enough to know that images and videos might not be accepted in a specific platform?

Really sorry if I am asking a previously answered question.

Regards,
Tyler

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If a platform does not support images or videos, it is removed before submission.
  • Thanks Sven,

However, I am manually scraping for 50 pictures and 100 videos to embed them in my article. Will GSA still be able to remove it before submission if a platform does not support images or videos?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes