Skip to content

Article builder auto download

edited March 2014 in Feature Requests

Hi 

I'm GSA and article builder user for some time and because of recent changes in Google I think that will be nice feature if you could add automatic download from AB during project running. I see this that way in import options you add in how much website (successful submisions) shut be used one downloaded article and when it run out of usage it download new. Second part I would like to add field when I could add "custom" tip that would be automatically added as one of tips in article from AB so I can insert link where I want whew automated way whew out losing quality. Why I think this would be nice idea? This way you can get really nice and unique content and you can even make GSA download single unique article for every submission.

Paweł

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    But wouldn't that wast a lot of your money? Not every submission turns to a verified URL. And you waste your money on that without getting a link.
  • if you have lot of project yes but you still have 400 free API quotas so this is 400 submitted links a day you could do. And you don’t need to do that for every project is just options for most valuable ones. I have one idea how to get around this but this is a little more complex. You could do that this way that when you have x submitted articles it stops submitting and after it failed to verified it remove cont (same as it works in main window when after some time it was not able to verified it remove cont) and GSA would use this text again.

But wouldn't it be better to just scrap 400 articles for a project and use them with the option "one article for all sites" as dupecheck option?
  • No this way you have to do that manually and that take some time and if you want let say start 10 project in one day you could only downloaded 40 articles per project this day. So you would need to go thru all project daily/every couple days downloading them manually. And this way it will split API download in time so you could get more cost effective from free quotas.

the problem is the category...how should that work in macro? It needs to have a fixed category to get content.
  • Yes it would get articles from one category
    Yes so how should that be configured? That macro would need a category accosiated with it.
  • just check one in form like it works now and every time it will download article from this category
  • edited March 2014
    Grate I O U beer:) But I'm not shore if you understood me completely will this articles stay in article tab so I can automatically download spooned article and post it on 50 biogs for tier projects? And will macro %first_paragraph-article% work whew this macro? because I'm sometimes lazy and use %first_paragraph-article% as description for directories.
    You adda new article with those macros as content and thats it. The first_paragraph thing works as well.
    But in next version...the current one 7.91 does not have this macro.
  • Did you include that option in 7.92 version? Because i try to use it, it take api qoitas but it posts "%ab_body%" and "%ab_title%" rather that content
    just debugged this and found the issue. next version will support it better (was submitting a wrong category).