Skip to content

Last verified URLS - bring back

I dont like that the last verified URLS maxes out at 1,000 now. I dont so much care about the links that show up there, but that number. That number let me know how many links were built since the last time I started up GSA.

That way I can know how many it built over the weekend, etc. Now I have no idea. Should have been an option, not a 1000 max requirement (it wasnt causing any problems)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You see the number in the status bar?
  • I see the same numbers Ive always seen
  • those are not the links that were built since the last time you started ser, those are the links that where verified not build and there could be verified links there that was from older ser sessions so is not a really accurate number to measure how many links were built in a certain period of time like you say "since the last time i started up ser", but i thinks this is a number we should have.

there should be Today submitted/verified and Total submited/verified this Total meaning SER session, that means when ppl reset or update ser this counter will be reset, or they can choose to not reset it, whatever.

you could make a little change here sven where we have the S and V, just put Today (submitted links)/(Verified links) and Total (submitted links)/(Verified links)
  • If you are going to make any options available for the last verified urls, I'd like the opportunity to completely disable it. Ideally, I'd like to have as much RAM as possible available for scraping and posting.
  • Thanks @sven I saw .91 had the option to choose how many to show, that's why you're the man!

if you set it to 0 I guess that would accomplish what you are looking for.