Skip to content

How to duplicate campaing with Kontent Machine

nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
Hello guys ... @Sven I wonder if we can duplicate tiered campaigns and refill all the campaigns with Kontent machine .. Currently what i do is ... Going to project folder and duplicate campaing and after than auto filling one by one each tier with URLs and filling datas by using auto fill KM feature..But its bit hassle to do when i do with lot of campaings... Is it possible to duplicate campaing in 1 click and remove Datas and insert data by using KM autofill feature .... Like we import emails ( when i need to import Emails for my tiers what i do is select those tiers and import bulk and i can let GSA how many Emails per project ) like that can we autofill datas ?? It will be a big time saver ... PS : im not a native enlgish speaker so i don't know you understand what i said..Hope you understood.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can duplicate projects and there tiers now but the problem is the autofill feature. This is not going to work as so many things have to be taken care of. I don't see the ability to add this in the future.