I am using InstantLinkIndexer for my link indexing, but the workflow I am using is taking too much time and I wonder how it is possible to improve it. I am sure that I am doing few things the hard way. Any help is appreciated.
How I do it at the moment:
1. Stop all projects
2. Open list of Verified links for a project.
3. Click on Verify and verify all the links.
4. After the verification, delete unverified and time-out links. ( roughly around 40%) of links.
5. Export the list of verified links ( URL only)
6. Login to InstantlinkIndexer and add the links from exported list.
Repeat this for all my projects.
I run 10+ projects and doing this every day is rather time consuming. Also I am not sure what to do with the links I export - at the moment I just delete those from Verified list of each project?
Is there a way to improve or automate this process? I know that I can send the links to InstantlinkIndexer directly, but I am worried about the 40% of the failed verifications that I get after I re-verify links manually. I don't want to send those to InstantLinkIndexer as the amount of daily links I can submit is limited and I don't want to spend it on those non-verified links.
As mentioned above, if someone knows about a better way to do it, any help is appreciated.