Skip to content

Automatically Index Submitted URLs

edited March 2014 in Need Help
Hey guys & gals,

I was looking for the option to send not only my verified URLs to my indexing service automatically but to send submitted URLs aswell (for example if I run an established and fresh verified list without verification on my projects I always have to select and index my submitted URLs manually...)

So is there any way to enable the automatic indexing option for submitted URLs too?

Comments

• Dont think there is. you can always get the target url history and use that as starting point, but that would be manual. Lists die, not sure if you really want to index non-existing links. Also sometimes you don't know the link until it has been verified, so you woul lose out on potential links to ping while generating overhead.
  • Hmm... yeah. I guess I have to hope that it might be implemented in GSA SER in the future. I don't even have an idea how complicated it would be to make such an option available, any of you guys know?
  • edited March 2014
    If you think it's worth it post the request here then -> https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/suggestions-feature-requests